VS

I kno that the American sounds better, but how much better? Is it really worth spending 1000$ on the American strat or pay 600 or w/e dollars for the deluxe players strat. Plus i think the deluxe looks cooler too. Which should i get
From what I've played, the MIM strats are hit and miss, and some can actually be better than their MIA counter parts, so the only way to be sure would be to play a variety of strats in your budget and pick the one you best like.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
i dont know but MIM are not worth the money
while MIA are damn awesome
and IMO squier VM are better than standard fender
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Play the Deluxe Player's strat and decide if you like it enough to buy it over an American. With a pickup/electronics swap, it can be very good. You need to find a guitar shop and compare them. I think that deluxe players in sunburst with the gold hardware and tortoise shell is sexy, too.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Play the Deluxe Player's strat and decide if you like it enough to buy it over an American. With a pickup/electronics swap, it can be very good. You need to find a guitar shop and compare them. I think that deluxe players in sunburst with the gold hardware and tortoise shell is sexy, too.

The pickups on that guitar are sweet i wouldn't change them
^Ah, but you can do so much better.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I've never found an american deluxe strat that I liked. I really like the MIM jimmie vaughan that I have. I think the pickups and the bent steel bridge saddles are the key.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
well i play the deluxe players and im damn glad i got it, honestly, I think it sounds better, better pickups, ash body, more tone options, and its gorgeous