For all of those who love guitar this game will be sick, even if you hated guitar hero, i personally loved it , but i know there are many people here who hate it, anyway in this game you plug your actual guitar in and well instead of me writing a huge paragraph explaining it ill give the link to the site
http://www.guitarrising.com/
I think it looks great and i can't wait to play it, so far ive only heard that it is on computer not for any other system but im not 100% sure
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
interesting, but the market will be flooded with these games soon enough like all the dance games a few years back, it was cool at first but its an exponential decay of coolness
I think it'll be quite deece.
Probs should be released for 360 though.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
yea i agree with both of you but still looks cool
Quote by andy_thomas
Were you by any chance, exposing your scrotum to an open flame?
Neat.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
probably will suck unless it get's some major financial backing...i mean, they only have 30 songs. 20 e-cookies say they'll be nothing desireable music-wise
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Can someone explain this in a long paragraph? the site is taking forever to load (dialup )
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I think its a good idea (I've seen this posted in the pit at least 3 times now).

It's definately good practice for noobs I think.

And if they get better songs, or made it user-editable, It'd kick guitar pros arse.
could be cool, but with only 30 songs? If its on computer, it would be cool if you could use your own songs somehow...
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Quote by Gallop7080
i think some über haxorz are going to make it computer editable.

definitely.

within seconds of it's release.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I think it will just make a buch of kids who don't even apreciate music to play guitar. And I HATE it when something like this comes along and boosts everyone into playing guitar. Like there couldn't be enough guitar players. I know you all are going to say I should be glad so many people play guitar, but thats just lowering my chance of ever making it big. Plus less gigs and band opportunities. I wish people would pick a bigger diversity of instruments.
Quote by TheOperator
I think it will just make a buch of kids who don't even apreciate music to play guitar. And I HATE it when something like this comes along and boosts everyone into playing guitar. Like there couldn't be enough guitar players. I know you all are going to say I should be glad so many people play guitar, but thats just lowering my chance of ever making it big. Plus less gigs and band opportunities. I wish people would pick a bigger diversity of instruments.

Exactly, can't they release Violin Hero or something? Hegemony's making all these little 5 year olds think they are better than everyone else just cos they can press 5 little buttons. Damn the media. It's evil, but I guess me studying it is cool. Will slowly turn it inside out
this might finally get my non-guitar playing friends to shut the f*ck up about how I suck at guitar hero and they are awesome so they must be better than me at real guitar
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"