a great man is now gone but like all the others his music is immortal!!
My mom just told me...RIP he kicked ass. I heard his family is doing some sort of tour. Anyone heard anything about this?
SPACE FOR RENT
there is goin to be a weekend jam! i dont know the details i think they a myspace for buddy miles
Quote by Rocking-Rob
who??

Soul singer, and one of Jimi Hendrix's drummers.

Aww.. I loved his music.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
he's the drummer on the Jimi Hendrix album Band of Gypsy's. Amazing drummer, unfortunate that he died. His music will definitely live on.
He shall be missed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
who??

Hendrix's drummer.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
didn't that happen like a day or two ago
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
why is everyone in the hendrix experience/band of gypsies frickin dying before their times?? its almost conspiracy like. hendrix, noel redding, buddy miles, only mitch mitchell and billy cox are left
Quote by culkid
why is everyone in the hendrix experience/band of gypsies frickin dying before their times?? its almost conspiracy like. hendrix, noel redding, buddy miles, only mitch mitchell and billy cox are left

DUDE, Just like teh Lynyrd Skynyrd!!!!

Well.. Buddy was in his sixties, that's not exactly young or anything.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.