I am 18 and do not drive, I have never really had any to go, however I may have a job and figured its time to start. I was wondering how hard is it to drive? Is it easy or hard? What should I do to learn how to drive? How long would it take to learn? Thanks!
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
Easy.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
learn in a manual, its not hard, driving itself is easy but driving to pass your test is a little harder

time period? depends how many lessons you have and if your able to pick up on things quickly and learn road-awearness skills i.e. not having your instructor use the dual controls because you were going to smash into some old lady.
learn with a manual transmission (sp?) or youll be just directing the car... not driving
pics or it didn't happen...

hey what?
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
It's not hard, it just takes experience and good technique
and once you stop giving the wheel a death grip and practically ****ting your pants after every bump, you'll be fine
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
its wicked easy just drive around in a parking lot for a bit, then backroads then mainstreets then give the highway a try, its like riding a bike its pretty mindless
"I just want to conquer people and their souls."
-Mike Tyson
from what i see on the streets when i'm driving, you would think it's pretty difficult, people are so incompetant. Driving is easy, just don't be a nervous driver, and I agree with Rocking-Rob, Learn on a manual transmission. It will open up other opportunities in some jobs, and, it's a more entertaining drive.
I think driving may be the first thing I'll be successful at.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Remember, if you pull up to a red light next to someone, and you make eye contact with him, you HAVE to race him.
1. Learn the damn rules of the road, to many kids don't know em and kill themselves and others.
2. Stay calm at all times.
3. Pass your driving test.
3.5. on your driving test, use your blinker for 3 point turn. (yah it's a pain in the ass)
Quote by Powerhouse
Remember, if you pull up to a red light next to someone, and you make eye contact with him, you HAVE to race him.

no you gotta give him the finger THEN race him. and dont drive drunk, if you do you go to jail....like me
Dodging asshole drivers.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by Powerhouse

... im so tempted to sig that
Thanks everyone but what is Manual Transmission?
Left Jab, Right hook, Then I knocked him out I hate player haters so I pissed in his mouth
It's where you have to change gears with a clutch and gearstick, rather than having the car doing it automatically. The car tends to be a bit cheaper when it's manual too.

Driving itself is easy, the text can be a bastard. If you're unlucky (which I was) they'll fail you for anything. I was failed because I didn't check my passenger side mirror enough.
Learning is easy. Just get a feel for how the car reacts when you push the accelerator.
The test... Just use your mirrors, buckle up, use blinkers, don't speed, and take the test sober.

that'll show 'em.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Driving is easy.
The other assholes is what makes it hard.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II