Page 1 of 2
Has anybody seen any covers of songs, or originials that make you wonder why they put it on the internet? I'm getting the link to one right now.
Seriously, search, "Bad covers." You'd be surprised.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
that vincent guy on youtube, can't remmeber his entire username

he was embarrassingly bad and in denial about it "i'm hitting all the right notes why isn't it good" and he was hitting the right notes but his tone was horrible and a few other things
Anything by AwesomePossum5.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Rocking-Rob
that vincent guy on youtube, can't remmeber his entire username

he was embarrassingly bad and in denial about it "i'm hitting all the right notes why isn't it good" and he was hitting the right notes but his tone was horrible and a few other things

vincent745
Quote by dookie_dude_
Then go in a Fall Out Boy mosh pit. There much safer considering there only 13 year old girls in it.
Quote by FloyDZeD

wooooowwww

that was awful
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
This thread makes me feel good about my playing skills.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
their all wierd white kids and their pop punk songs... their already bad to begin with
Quote by nasstyman
i don't do drugs but i fook like a pronstar and i drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney....
Dude, have you ever heard of Sometime Next Tuesday?

They're bad Youtube cover legends.

Just search them. It's amazing.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

haha i posted one of their links.
Quote by dm1925

lol. it's so funny when he hands the mic for someone to sing in the crowd. and whoever played guitar like the first ten seconds wasnt incredibly bad, thats not to say it sounded good. ahhh, the singer and his pre-pubescent voice.

Hey but there is a chance that these guys will make it huge in the music industry.
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Quote by IHATECHILDREN

already posted. but yeah they are awful.
Quote by sidvicious182
haha i posted one of their links.

Thank you for raping my ears by the way.
Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves.
lol i posted that before they completely screwed the song and were not even in the same place.
(>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')> (>'.')>
Quote by amyisforcynics

My final comment of the night;

That was f'king awfull.
Quote by Surak
My final comment of the night;

That was f'king awfull.

That girls got balls.

Wait...
The Unholy Confessions one just has some ****ty guitar player and singer dubbed into it.

The reason no one says anything about it on the comments is because the guy deletes all the ones that mention it.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
My friends and I like to mock the A7X cover band by going "keep going!" when we mess up on something...
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Vincent745 is trying to escape UG's scorn! THe dude closed that Youtube aco**** and is opening another. However, he did say that he would send the new account name to those that messaged him.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
Quote by thefuzz454
The Unholy Confessions one just has some ****ty guitar player and singer dubbed into it.

The reason no one says anything about it on the comments is because the guy deletes all the ones that mention it.

I love you.

I thought I was the only oen to notice.
i'd say the worst cover on youtube is the song search by the band bar

seriously though, there was a thread just like this one this morning
Quote by FloyDZeD

I'm not that bad, It's just that people pay so much attention to me, that even if they do think I'm OK, they still just say I suck just so that they fit in.
Page 1 of 2