I've been havin' trouble pissing lately, so I'm going to the doc tomorrow to see whats wrong. Such is gonna' require a piss test. I did some K-4 yesterday so I'm just wondering if they are gonna' find it.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
I pity you.

The 1st thing the doctor is going to do is insert his finger into your rectum to see if your prostate gland is inflamed.

Enjoy that.

If you feel both his hands on your shoulders while he's doing it, be afraid, be very afraid.
Haha, lets see...so far you are going to get busted for K-4 (whatever that is), you have to pee in a cup, and you are going to be raped by a doctor...who will probably be either gay or old and smelly

Good luck though
Hello
Quote by MySweetFracture
Thats C-4 dude.

Suuuuuuuure.

Next thing you'll be telling me smoking is dangerous or something equally ridiculous...
I don't think you can be arrested or anything. The doctor might say something, but you can't get arrested.
Quote by freedoms_stain
I pity you.

The 1st thing the doctor is going to do is insert his finger into your rectum to see if your prostate gland is inflamed.

Enjoy that.

If you feel both his hands on your shoulders while he's doing it, be afraid, be very afraid.

I was going to correct you about both his hands being on his shoulders.....then I got the reference ..... gl TS
Quote by Thornography
K-4?

K-4 is Hydromorphine a heroine substitute (as far as I know)
'11 Gibson LP Jr.
'07 Gretsch 5120
'69 Tele
'10 Godin 5th Ave. Kingpin
'03 Blueridge Dreadnought
'02 Custom Martin D-28
Premier Twin-8
Fender Hot Rod Dlx
Boss SD-1
Ask him if he uses Astroglide or K-Y. That is for the prostate check. Another thread needs you input. lol
epic7734
Quote by Ranger01
K-4 is Hydromorphine a heroine substitute (as far as I know)

The kind of thing that would be given to recovering addicts, maybe?

If so, he could just explain it that way.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
I've been havin' trouble pissing lately, so I'm going to the doc tomorrow to see whats wrong. Such is gonna' require a piss test. I did some K-4 yesterday so I'm just wondering if they are gonna' find it.

take someone elses piss
and put it in the cup
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
A doctor's not going to report you to the authorities unless he or she is certain that you are about to commit murder or suicide. They'd rather have the chance to save someone from an OD, and let them get away with drug trafficking than make them too scared to seek professional help, and get a few people arrested.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by bi-ah!
take someone elses piss
and put it in the cup

...Then he wouldn't find out why he had a pissing problem now would he.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,