last post^

thats insane... only the japs can do it
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I can do a really basic pen spin, but I haven't tried it in a while so I've probably lost it.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

haha i remember like 3 years ago when a few of my friends took up pen spinning...nothing as crazy as the japs, but some basic moves that took a few hours to get down...its pretty intense, there are tons of communities and tutorial sites on it...goto http://www.pentrix.com/tricks/pafiledb.php if you're really interested in it...
i can do a lot of those tricks.. but i cant put em all together like that... =[
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I can do this with drumsticks, but I've never heard of this pen spinning stuff. I'll have to try it, cause I really need more stuff to distract from doing constructive things.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
haha im learning...i can do finger passes medium speed...and i can do a thumb around about 20% of the time
wow they are really good. over the years i've attempted many times to pen-spin... but unfortunately it seems i'm too uncoordinated for it. oh well
from daylight...
...into darkness
i practiced like 2 hours last night and 2 hours today...changed the force used, and finaly got it...ima try the thumb around reverse ;P
If I tried it I'd probably lose an eye, damn those guys are good.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I can pen spin, just not that well

Quote by thatbassist
i practiced like 2 hours last night and 2 hours today...changed the force used, and finaly got it...ima try the thumb around reverse ;P

I actually find the reverse thumb around easier than the normal one these days, feels more natural.

Once you get the hang of it, try catching the reverse thumb around with your middle finger to send it into a normal thumb around and back to where it started.
take band in high school, youre bound to learn it.

completely serious i am.
unless youre doing bass you'll probably get it in under a year, especially on tenors
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal