Has anyone tried this amp?

its suppose to bring good sound at bedroom levels.

Thanks
DrEvil
I guess no one has :P

I wan't to see how it compares to Valve Jr or BHLG on low volumes.
nah, i think you have to make it? or have they started selling it now?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I made one about 4 months ago -- it came out really good. It's a bit too loud for a dorm (I'm a college student), but that's easily fixable -- I put a $5 L-pad thingy that takes some of the load off of the speaker. The tone is pretty amazing -- I can get anything from clean to crunchy to extremely metal-distorted. If you decide to build one, I can post some tips.
Ibanez JTK2 -> Dunlop CryBaby (DIY Hendrix mod) -> DIY FireFly amp -> 1x10 Celestion cab

Btw, Epiphone Valve Jr. is a piece of ****. I played it in a store, and the noise/hum it made at even modest volumes was unbearable. Volume-wise, firefly can be as loud as Valve Jr, depends on what cab you plug it into.
Ibanez JTK2 -> Dunlop CryBaby (DIY Hendrix mod) -> DIY FireFly amp -> 1x10 Celestion cab