Starting at around 2:58 in this video HERE Paul does a cool thing where he hits like all the F notes on a guitar going up in a slide, but he doesnt explain it so im a bit lost as to how to do it. Can anyone help? SO far ive come up with starting at the 3 on High and going Down the strings (B, G, D etc) If i was doing it with G.
i tried figuring out how to do this once. lol. just hit the note on the e string, then slide up to the same note on the b string, then g, then d, etc. start really slow so that you are sliding to the correct fret every time and try to go pointer, middle, ring, pinky. it just takes a lot of patience, coordination, and ability to find the notes without looking. its really hard to do it fast and have your eyes follow you haha
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by InanezGuitars44
i tried figuring out how to do this once. lol. just hit the note on the e string, then slide up to the same note on the b string, then g, then d, etc. start really slow so that you are sliding to the correct fret every time and try to go pointer, middle, ring, pinky. it just takes a lot of patience, coordination, and ability to find the notes without looking. its really hard to do it fast and have your eyes follow you haha

thought so. It just seemed like it couldnt be that Simple

Thanks