npt getting quite clear answers, sometimes its a randall sometiems a jcm but rreally looking for it this time.

Amp that can play metal like All That Remains, Trivium, Iron Maiden, etc....

pop punk blink-182, sum 41

and that has good cleans at the same time

and if someoen could reccomend me an overdrice/tubescreamer to boost my cleans and distortion that would be cool too
you have a price range in mind?
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Musicians friend says that the 6505plus halfstacks are discontinued, is this true? If so why? Since you can just get the head and cabinet seperately.
sigh...
Quote by enceps
Musicians friend says that the 6505plus halfstacks are discontinued, is this true? If so why? Since you can just get the head and cabinet seperately.

Why musicianfriends?

try guitar center: heres the link for the 6505
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Peavey-6505-Plus-Half-Stack-485055-i1320780.gc
Not sure why it would say that the halfstacks are discontinued.

But back on topic, I would recommend the Peavey JSX Combo. If you can find one of those used, it'd get you a great clean tone and superb distorted tone as well. A good OD would be an Ibanez TS9 or a TS808, or the Maxon OD9/OD808 counterparts, which some people like better.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by DrNick
Not sure why it would say that the halfstacks are discontinued.

But back on topic, I would recommend the Peavey JSX Combo. If you can find one of those used, it'd get you a great clean tone and superb distorted tone as well. A good OD would be an Ibanez TS9 or a TS808, or the Maxon OD9/OD808 counterparts, which some people like better.

hmm this is all so confusing, cuz thats the first time ive been told of that amp
Quote by xfallchildx
under 1000$ would be nice. my dad is buying it for me and thats his price range

Lucky bast*rd
Hello
Quote by xfallchildx
this thread wasnt very helpful either.... lol

What do you want us to do? What we're giving you are merely suggestions. It's up to you to go out and give these amps a shot, or go out and try some of your own. The decision is ultimately yours.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard