Hey I'm looking for either of these to amps I have a Ovation deluxe acoustic and a couple other things to trade if thats not enough its worth aruodn 450 500 dollars and has 2 finish cracks thats it. I would pay shipping on both items if you are willing to trade

also I'm looking VERY hard for a spalted Maple tele or a Spalted maple Agile.

I have a Dillion LP with Seymour Duncan JB in the neck and a Pearly gates II in the bridge
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Last edited by Bostonrocks at Mar 5, 2008,
bump a roonie
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
upshe goes
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
to z top
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Can't wait till I get mine!

Its on backorder for 30 days though

Free bump
Quote by cccasey14
Can't wait till I get mine!

Its on backorder for 30 days though

Free bump

Hey man, we should make a club.
I ordered mine last friday, and it got shipped today. Cant wait till it arrives.
Where did you order yours off of?

Free bump
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
Hey man, we should make a club.
I ordered mine last friday, and it got shipped today. Cant wait till it arrives.
Where did you order yours off of?

Free bump

Musicians Friend, and they're on backorder til the 31st lol
Up it goes
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
yah I'm watching the cheap one didn't see the new one though.

Thanks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era