Does anyone have a link to where i can get the answers to Sadlier-Oxford's Vocabulary Workshop Level E?

For all the flamers don't tell me to just do my homework. I was sick and fell behind 5 chapters and I have to get the work checked tomorrow and it is worth 50 points on my average. And I'll also be working on it now.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
good job asking a guitar forum.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
good job asking a guitar forum.

have u noticed which forum its in..... "the pit" duh
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by brandon369852

+1
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by Dirge Humani
If it is anything like my vocab book, you can just write random words or circle random answers and get full credit.

That used to work when the teacher caught us one day. So now she makes us hand in our books now. X)
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
I have the exact same book except its worth 66 points and I have to turn it in every week for every unit. I heard that there is a website where you can get teh answers but I also heard that it got shut down.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
sucks man i have level f and g no e
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73