I currently have a Strat which I am selling to get credit for a new guitar.

I am debating over the Jackson RR3 Rhoads , the Jackson DXMG Dinky , and an ESP EC-500 .

I used to have the ESP but it got destroyed, so I am getting something again. The ESP was pretty good, and I am debating whether or not to buy it again or to get a Jackson. The ESP was sick because it had 24 frets but I want something with a floyd rose like the Rhoads or Dinky. I know all these are all completely different guitars, but based on your experiences, what would you choose?
Ibanez RG350DX - ESP LTD EC-500

Peavey JSX 212 Combo - Digitech RP 250
if you wanna go for the floyd rose go for the jackson dinky. ive played it and the neck profile is so natural (otherwise it wasnt my style but it was still natural)

the best thing to say is try them all. if you feel the need for a floyd rose try the jackson's but youve got experience with ESP so if you dont like the jacksons you can always get another ESP
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Id go dinky.
Cant explain why, I just have a good history with those.
Quote by kyrreca
You could get $1000 custom made pickups hand wired with Eric Johnsons pubic hair, and they'd still sound pretty bad through a ****ty solid state practice amp.

Quote by Geetar_Axel
Really? I thought Frontmans where highly respected around here?!
Rr3
Like Omg!!!
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
If you can stretch to a DKMG, go for that, otherwise go for the RR3, the pickups on the DXMG are godawful
ohai little sig.
If you could I'd go for a DKMG instead of a DXMG, i think the DK is made in Japan and it has active EMG's instead of the passives. It is a few hundred more though.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Quote by Lt.DustyBanana
If you could I'd go for a DKMG instead of a DXMG, i think the DK is made in Japan and it has active EMG's instead of the passives. It is a few hundred more though.

both the DK and DX are built in Japan. but i'm off topic go with the RR3
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
I've got a Jackson DXMG dinky and it's a pretty good metal guitar.
rr3, dont get the floyd rose version tho, its hard to find the version without it but its worth the effort to find it, cuz floyd roses amuse u for about 5 seconds then u wanna rip it off ur guitar. just gets in the way of everything, and it takes about 45 mins to re-string ur guitar and its so easy to **** up on it.

if u dont have a prob with it, look online, i know samash has a few rr3's without the floyd rose.
The Dinky is sweeeet!
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
May i suggest a Ibanez s470? It's a great guitar for it's price and even though it is small it can actually produce pretty brutal tones. Either that or you can get a Carvin or an Ibanez 7 string guitar? The Jackson Randy Rhoads model or the ESP would be my choice out of the three.
I would buy a wooden guitar instead, metal usually sounds bad when used to make guitars.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"