just wondering if anyone else on here is going to Sacramento to watch linkin park and coheed and cambria...and just to make it a more general thread, are there any concerts that you are going to be at that you are extremely excited for?
XboxLive Gamertag: xhybr1dth30ryx

Quote by Zugunruhe
Thats a very insightful post, guy with Mario dry humping Peach as his avatar.

Quote by DownbëloW
ah, UG, just like myspace, but no pictures.
the good old days...
There aren't any modern bands I'd be excited to see, no one knows how to 'rock', so to speak, anymore. Bring back the likes of The Clash, Elvis Costello etc.
Quote by akaDan
There aren't any modern bands I'd be excited to see, no one knows how to 'rock', so to speak, anymore.

So true. We need to use a time machine, go back, and kill off anyone who ****s up the rock music world.
DIO FOREVER
PROTEST THE HEROOOO MARCH 12th

Its gonna be sick.

The Devil Wears Prada is gonna be there too. Theyve got a couple songs i like. Im just glad Protest isnt headlining, so then i can go home earlier and mi padre wont be angry with me.
well
im not
but i AM going to
iron maiden
dimmu borgir and behemoth
paganfest
arch enemy and dark tranquility
opeth
meshuggah and ministry
symphony X
Gigantour
all within two months
i go to too many concerts
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Last edited by COBHC6 at Feb 28, 2008,
I'd like to see Coheed sometime, but not Linkin Park.

I still don't see how Coheed is touring with them...
Quote by 60CycleHum
So true. We need to use a time machine, go back, and kill off anyone who ****s up the rock music world.

I don't understand it to be frank. Sure, I'll listen to RATM or Babyshambles or so, but going to one of their gigs doesn't appeal to me at all. Especially the more indie stuff of today. It's good to listen to but that's where it ends for me.
^ So is Chiodos. (to Life Lease)

I have a show on Saturday, it's gonna be the greatest local show of the 21st century. Elysia is coming, I'm not sure when though.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
craawwwllinng in my skiiiiiin
these wounds they will not heeeaallll
BIIGFTJ?
(Jack) why teh fuck do people still have rottweilers/pit bulls?
(Lucy) why the fuck not?
(Jack) because they have a strange tendency to EAT YOUR CHILDREN
In the enddd it doesnt even maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttur

but seriously @ TS
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by GuitarHero0715
February 25th, I went, I only went for Coheed and Chiodos, and had an epiphany of how good Linkin Park was.

Dang, has that tour come throught Chicago yet? or Peoria?
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Focking PROGRESSIVE NATION!!!!!OMG111!

Greatest tour ever assembled. BTBAM, Opeth, and DT. May 27!
Sig What?
I'm going to see the Devil Wears Prada (for the second time!) with Maylene and the Sons of Disaster coming up.

have fun seeing Coheed and Cambria. i still cant believe i missed Coheed with the Fall Of Troy.

:edit: oh yeah... and i cant make it to Prog Nation either.

/whine
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model
You bastards.

I missed LP when they were here, and Coheed AND Chiodos pulled out of their scheduled dates on Soundwave across Australia to tour with LP.

Now their tour their doing in April is 18+, so I don't get to see them anyway.

Were Chiodos any good, to anyone that saw them?
Seeing Collective Soul next month not sure whos opening for them and then a few days after that I'm going to an Oh, Sleeper and Demon Hunter show.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
id go if i lived anywhere near california. but i live in redneck kentucky...so no good rock bands come here
Quote by FLNagle
I'm going to see the Devil Wears Prada (for the second time!) with Maylene and the Sons of Disaster coming up.

have fun seeing Coheed and Cambria. i still cant believe i missed Coheed with the Fall Of Troy.

:edit: oh yeah... and i cant make it to Prog Nation either.

/whine

Maylene kicks ass live. I might try to catch them on this tour.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by Jaymz2K
You bastards.

I missed LP when they were here, and Coheed AND Chiodos pulled out of their scheduled dates on Soundwave across Australia to tour with LP.

Now their tour their doing in April is 18+, so I don't get to see them anyway.

Were Chiodos any good, to anyone that saw them?

I've seen Chiodos twice (not on this tour though) and it was phenomenal. some people say Craig's vocals are shot, but i disagree (although he doesnt hit some of the VERY high notes that are in the studio recordings).
Quote by lespaul#1
Indie stands for Industrial I think, like Marilyn Manson.

Ibanez RG2EX2 (Dimarzio Breed in bridge)
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Laney LV300T
Line 6 Toneport GX

The Falling Object Model