I'm looking for a 1981-83 marshall jcm 800 2203 head in original condition. I don't care about what shape its in just that it has a clean bill of health. hopefully you guys can help me out because its hard as hell to find a jcm800 around where I live let alone the model and year I'm looking for. I've already looked on ebay and googled for it and so far nothing. I'm willing to pay a decent (but reasonable) amount. thanx
expect to pay the highest JCM800 prices for that year 2203 completely original, especially in good condition.

Where do you live?
yeah I'm expecting it . I live in buffalo. I got a guy right now whos selling one with the cab too for only $1500. he returned my call once and now he wont answer. I left a voicemail practically begging him to sell it to me but I think that deal has been laid to rest
i have an 83 jcm800 50 watt head, but im not gonna sell it for a longgggggggg time hahaha sorry man I had to.

I actually got it off a guy on craigslist for 900 with cab loaded with celestions, quite the deal imo.
Quote by applecakes1207
i have an 83 jcm800 50 watt head, but im not gonna sell it for a longgggggggg time hahaha sorry man I had to.

You dirty $lut