What can I do with them? I've kept most of them in a plastic bag, both steel and nylon, and was thinking what can I do with them besides throwing them away. I through necklace but it seemed kinda tacky. Any ideas?
i just throw them out usually, or just leave them on the floor...

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

suit of armor or something, like a chainmail coat. then walk around with it on and yell shakespearean phrases. You could be a super nerd!
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
haha well u can make bracelets with themmmm
or some sort of sick and twisted whip (i vote this one)
OMG and if u get bass strings it will b even better, i had to get stitches from a snapped bass string once
Quote by britneyspears69
I got my first guitar recently and people are telling me to get pickups. I don't get it. What do they do? Do they help you when you drop your pick?
Quote by iimjpii
Uh, tie them back together?? Why would you waste them??

Because they're like....you know....broken and stuff...
Quote by iimjpii
Uh, tie them back together?? Why would you waste them??

hahaha
Well, my mom takes them, makes guitar string bracelets and necklaces (she likes the bullet ends on those Fender strings) and...yeah.
DIO FOREVER
Shoelaces. Someone did it here.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by iplayfenders66
suit of armor or something, like a chainmail coat. then walk around with it on and yell shakespearean phrases. You could be a super nerd!

YES! You win!

Actually, do what I do. Bag em up each time, then date em. Then when you're all old you can look back and cry at how you were so stupid when you were young