Hey man, I heard Comfortably Numb......gotta tell you...pretty good voice, fits Roger Waters very well. You should try the octaves, in Gilmour´s parts.
wow very nice, its not common to hear some good blues/jazz stuff. i'm really impressed with the "fluidity" of you're playing, it really just flowed.

c4c my newest song please oh please.

Own an Ibanez RG series guitar? Join the group.

Quote by DkassBTU
fly ass ******s wearin my hat

hahahahaha
Quote by JSDan
Hey man, I heard Comfortably Numb......gotta tell you...pretty good voice, fits Roger Waters very well. You should try the octaves, in Gilmour´s parts.

haha, thanks glad you liked it! what do you mean by the octaves in gilmour's parts though? and also what did you think of stormy monday
Man, great playing. How long have you been playing for? The rhythm guitar was a little quiet for the mix, but other than that its some good stuff! Keep it up man!
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
I Thought it was Pretty Good, But one thing i noticed was at a few places your timing was off, but it was fairly hard to notice. i think im just being nitpicky

Can you Crit mine? Its the Thread "Titanic Theme" and its on my profile.
there was definitely one point where the way I played the rhythm track threw off my timing on the solo, but I was happy enough with the end product to leave a few little blemishes in there

thanks for all the comments!