Man, I just got my OCD(v. 4) from the store and this thing rocks!!!! I played with it throught a Bogner Duende and it sounded really really great. But I must say that it also sounds great with my Roadster. It just got this little thing or bites that you don't get with the amp distortion! It is really dynamics and transparent. Lots of great tones with the hi and Low peak modes. At my surprise I think it sounds better with my Telecaster than my LTD EC-1000, the single coils really shine throught with it! Best overdrive that I tried up to now!

So that's it, kind of my review of the OCD!

(God the Bogner was great!)
((( KoskineN )))

-ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe VHB
-Fender Telecaster Lite Ash
-Mesa Roadster 2x12 combo
-Fulltone Clyde Dlx, OCD, '69
-Boss BD-2, CE-5, DD-20, TU-2, RC-2
-MXR Phase 90 & EVH Flanger
-EHX Little Big Muff - Holy Grail - Micro POG
Last edited by KoskineN at Feb 28, 2008,
I had the chance to try one out. I was amazed at the transparency even with the gain cranked up. I would have bought it but I kinda had to get a brake job instead

Anyway, enjoy your new pedal, I've been GASing for one for months
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
I'll probably end up getting one. But by the sounds of it, it sounds alot like my DOD Grey 250 OD (well, it's actually a modded yjm308, but it sounds identical to the originals)
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I read somewhere that the OCD is a Rat with different diodes in the clipping section or something. Anyone else heard this? I know it sounds weird since they're such different pedals, but I'm almost positive I heard that somewhere.
...to give your love no matter what is what she said...
^The general belief is it's a Voodoo Labs Overdrive with mosfets in the clipping section, among other tweaks.
Still though, it's an amazing OD pedal. I have a V3 and it's one pedal I always use (I mostly use it as a solo boost, it's perfect for that, since it's so transparent). What I also love is that even if you have tone knob high, it's never spikey, always musically trebly.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009