I love horror movies. I heard about these Japanese movies called Guinea Pig. There are a few in the series and I've heard they are quite violent (gotta love the Japanese).

Ichi the Killer is probably the goriest movie I've seen (by far one of the worst though). I've heard that Ichi pales compared to the Guinea Pig movies. Charlie Sheen even saw one and thought it was a real snuff film.

I found one on youtube, think it was called devil's experiment, and it looked really really unrealistic. Like Charlie Sheen's an idiot for thinking it was a snuff film (I think I saw the same one he did) unrealistic. Maybe it was edited but Ichi sure wasn't, both of which I watched on youtube.

Any other horror fans out there? Have you guys seen these movies?
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by SublimeGuitar
haha wtf?!?!?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bVdSqvtXl8I

Edit:

i seriously rofl'd at the baby

haha

"You pretty baby...your mother had anal sex with a donkey!"

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Ichi is really gory, and I've heard Ichi pales in comparison to the violence/gore of the guinea pig series. I just don't get japanese horror movies. i saw a really awful one called living hell too.

the only one I dug was Audition, which had the same director as Ichi.
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com