Greenfinger182
Drunk Dancin'
2,683 IQ
Any fans here? I recently was informed of Rebelution's existence, and haven't stopped listening yet. May be a bit more reggae than ska, but still one of the best reggae sounds I've heard in quite some time. If you don't do the illegal downloading scene, they may have a myspace...or youtube videos? Find some way to check them out, I've fallen in love with their sound.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
TeeRav
249 IQ
i agree. saww them with slightly stoopid, cant stop listening to them, theyre fun yet meaningful and amazing
ezlntrooper
Worth a million in prizes
140 IQ
they played over here at the university i attend about....3 weeks ago. They were the openers and easily the best band of the whole bill.
Damn college administrators and their 'shiny toy guns' and 'cold war kids' (who had a pretty good song, i do admit...) playing for us.
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY
vlp_dope
438 IQ
awesome band. i couldn't stop listening to feeling alright for like 2 weeks non stop
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
mattdevo16
10 IQ
they are the best
if you get a chance to see them live make sure you go
they are better live
BR0KENHEARTED
Banned
1,074 IQ
I too enjoy them. Buddy at work told me about them a long while ago. Glad he did.
sargasm
1977 and we are going mad
1,817 IQ
Quote by ezlntrooper
they played over here at the university i attend about....3 weeks ago. They were the openers and easily the best band of the whole bill.
Damn college administrators and their 'shiny toy guns' and 'cold war kids' (who had a pretty good song, i do admit...) playing for us.

I hate to say it, but I kinda dig shiny toy guns and... kinda went to see them once.

Oh man. Please don't kick me out of punk.
ezlntrooper
Worth a million in prizes
140 IQ
Their set didn't impress me much, Sargasm. Plus I was distracted by this chick who was having seizures and crap. Was it related to the music? my unbiased, awesome, conclusion is yes.

haha. if i wasn't kicked out for going to see Kreator and Exodus, then you can have all the shiny toy guns you want.

.............I wasn't kicked out...right?
A man said to the universe:
"Sir, I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

STOP MODERN DAY SLAVERY