for $340 CAD off ebay. It came with five wii sports games and a controller. Was this a good deal? I should of researched a little more before I bought but oh well
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Godin Lg (Dimarzio Evo2 and Air Norton)
-Fender MIM Strat with hotrails
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
I barely got mine...I arrived at like 7:30 at Toys R' Us, and there were like 25 people in line out in the cold. But for 250$, I'd say it was worth it.

But I hated looking for them online, 300$ and up is unreasonable.
I sold mine used for $400.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
It's a good price, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out soon (omg omg omg).
Guitar rig
Schecter C-1 Classic
Boss GT-8
Mesa 50/50 Power Amp

Synth Rig
M-Audio Oxygen 61
Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro
Reason 4.0
FL Studio 8
my buddy just got one tonight for $275 US brand new, so you're a little off.
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
I wouldn't buy one, but my friend's sister has one... and SSB Brawl is coming... we're gonna steal it.
ohai little sig.
Quote by Cynoxx
It's a good price, and Super Smash Bros. Brawl is coming out soon (omg omg omg).

Thats mainly why I bought it because of super smash brothers brawl.
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
Quote by Cynoxx

Dude yes cant wait, too bad theres a sad story.

I shipped my wii today to get repaired and i dont think ill get it back by the 9th. Well anyways im not dissapointed or anything cuz nintendo reps were really awesome and cool. atleast ill be in the brawl tourney at our gamestop

congrats on your new wii mate
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Quote by Esp_kill07
Dude yes cant wait, too bad theres a sad story.

I shipped my wii today to get repaired and i dont think ill get it back by the 9th. Well anyways im not dissapointed or anything cuz nintendo reps were really awesome and cool. atleast ill be in the brawl tourney at our gamestop

congrats on your new wii mate

Thats sucks about what happened to your wii. Good to hear that Nintendo has good customer service though.
Gear:
-Peavey VTM 120
-Custom Tele
-Dean Hardtail USA
-Dean 79 USA
yeah man there customer service is great and even though it might seem pointless but they are talkative and talk about the games with you like if there your friends.

the rep was great I told him my situation and he was like alright sir well do our best to get it back to you asap we are gonna ship it back UPS 1nighter.
I got a Wii a while ago, I went in to buy a DS game(I think the Zelda) and checked, they had 3 left, so I bought it.

Soo fun, and inexpensive, I can't justify spending $600 on a gaming system, thats ridiculous, plus the Wii is much more fun because you have to actually do things. I love the Wii sports bowling, I can play that for hours, but maybe thats just because I am a bowler.

Congrats on the buy, hope you enjoy it.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
yeah man ds is cool i have it. thing that sucks though is that i dont have cash for advance wars. that was the main reason i got the ds.

yeah i dont want to start a console war or anything but that xbox 360 is lame for not having a wireless setup for the internet. Im like wtf microsoft could have atleast put a free wireless setup.