I've come across some extra cash and want to start working on a pedal board...I play pop punk/hardcore stuff and i need that "umph" when i play not anything too trebly. Im going to purchase these pedals but have no experience with any of them i was wondering if these will do for my distortions as well as cleans:

boss ds-1
boss dd-3 digital delay
and a boss noise suppresor....

please leave any recommendations:....im looking for that paramore, underoath, red jumpsuit apparatus sorta tone....thanks
what amp do you have?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
what amp do you have?

Spider, according to his profile.

Get a new amp first son, its the biggest contributor to your tone.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
look at the isp decimator instead of the ns-2,
take a look at Keeley/Analogman modded ds-1's
like said, dont pour another $300 plus power money, to try to make that amp into something it isnt.

i would see what i could get for that amp on trade in and add the pedal money to a new amp.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
well the thing is......if i get an amp...that means no effects at all......i play in a gigging band that gigs regularly....every 4-5 days regularly...i cant afford it honestly
dont get payed for gigs...all original material no covers.......only ever got payed a few times since we've only been together for about 3 months
also.....what kind of amp do you recommend if i dont get any effects at all?

budget is about 510