I'm trying to send a pair of skull candy smoking buds back to the company for replacement. I got an email saying all i have to do is cut the jack plug off of the headphones and send that in. Has anyone returned skull candy headphones before? Is this really what you had to do? I'm just wondering because the email seemed very junkmailish to be from the real company...
Quote by GBMan
It's about as loud as a pidgeon being crushed by a chair.

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
Why don't you go to their website and find out. If there is no information regarding return policy, email them.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah tried that.
All it really said was send your info and wait for the email.
I would trust it but the email seemed like hacked spam.
And i don't wanna destroy my headphones and not be able to return them.
Quote by GBMan

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
i ahd a pair of those break on me at the jack...the started gettin finicky, then i could use them
but i got em on sale for 5 bucks, so what did i expect? they gave me about 2 months of good sound quality tho...i just didnt push it cause 5 bucks isnt worth the effort
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
rather than cutting them off...why dont you just send them is in tact
what are they gunna do? send them back and say "I SAID TO CUT OFF THE JACKS!!!...bi tch"
Actually i wouldn't be suprised. The email told me to cut off the jack and only send that like 5 times. If i get a min. I'll post the email
Quote by GBMan

Guitars:
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Stratocustic
Austin Flametop Deluxe
Regal Acoustic

Amps:
Vox AD50VT
Peavey Rage 158
That seems similar to the logitech one where they want you to send a pic of a smashed mouse.