haha i was watching that when it was on.
i feel bad for the husband, but thats what you get for marrying a cheating skank
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
I thought it was the Gang Starr song.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

I don't understand how you can lose in this show, like what is the challenge?
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
pfft what a sick show
lol
vaguely entertaining tho.
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
That's.. so terrible..
=[
You can't really do anything in that situation..
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

they can pretty much fuck you over whenever they want, really, that show is stupid and pointless
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Garret.

It's my understanding that before the show they are given a lie detector test. While they are on the show, they are asked those very same questions and must match the results from earlier. I dunno, it's something like that.
Quote by Garret.

Nothing at all to any member of the Pit. We're all lonely and have no guilt, or we just don't care. Most of us, anyways.
fox hit an all time low....
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
That's the most pathetic show i've ever seen. Just pathetic and sad.
Who dat?
Quote by happytimeharry
It's my understanding that before the show they are given a lie detector test. While they are on the show, they are asked those very same questions and must match the results from earlier. I dunno, it's something like that.

This man speaks the truth.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by happytimeharry

but if they've already answered the question wouldn't they know the right answer?
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Garret.
but if they've already answered the question wouldn't they know the right answer?
They most likely didn't show them the answer the lie detector test gave them. Lewl.
Quote by Garret.

They know the answer, but they have to decide if they're going to answer truthfully at the risk of hurting people to win money.

It's pathetic. I can't stress that enough.
Who dat?
Quote by Garret.

That, and they probably don't want to admit the truth to their nearby friends and family.
Quote by burrit0
They most likely didn't show them the answer the lie detector test gave them. Lewl.

but, if the contestant answers all the questions honestly then the polygraph would agree with them every time and getting $500,000 would be cake.

Edit:

Quote by CowboyUp
That, and they probably don't want to admit the truth to their nearby friends and family.

yes, but either way everyone would know because it's a yes/no question
Quote by soulflyV
I think they get strapped to a lie detector, then they get asked questions, but aren't given the results to the test. When the game starts, they have to answer the same questions, and then they get the lie detector results.
Quote by Garret.

yes, but either way everyone would know because it's a yes/no question

The people watching can hit some button to save the person from answering the question.
Who dat?
It only furthers to prove to me that women are evil
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
This show is a real low point for American culture.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O