Hello, i am in need of a new guitar amp. i need an amp that can play metal like ATR(All That Remains), Trivium, Iron Maiden, Lamb Of God, Pop-punk like Blink-182, Sum 41, Skate Punk/Punk like Social Distortion, Bad Religion, Misfits, Ramones, so it has to have great distortion and GOOD cleans. LOUD ENUF TO PLAY GIGS! so many problems with this b4, even on my friends 30 watt amp we played in a high school football stadium didnt even reach the stands. My price range is 800$ or under. THANKS!
try to find a used mesa boogie. also Peavey makes cheap tube amps that are like 50 watts. check musician's friend
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
How many of these threads have you made?

Actually, the better question is, how many of the amps that we've suggested before have you tried?
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
marshall 2203kk
Ibanez RG1570
B.C. Rich KKV
Jackson RR3
Jackson RR5
Ibanez S320
Ibanez S520EX
Vox AD50VT-XL
Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
Marshall 2203KK
Marshall 1960A 4x12 Cab
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
Coffin Case Blooddrive
I like my Peavey Valve king. good for metal, i dont play much else.
Gear
Caparison Horus HGS
B.C. Rich Beast NJ Series
Alhambra 7FS
BOSS GT-8
Peavey Valve King 212
Yes, I will second Timeless on the Peavey VK 212. I use it a lot for metal and rock as well, but the cleans are nice as well and I get a very nice, smooth blues tone out of it when I need to as well. It's 100 watts, so therefore is plenty loud.