Page 1 of 2
Hey, so sometimes when I have to wake up early or I just don't get a lot of sleep something weird happens. Like in my mind I hear phrases that are just nonsense and can be very short or kind of long and I can't stop "hearing" them at all. They just repeat a bunch an there is nothing I can do to stop it. It's really weird, and sometimes gives me a headache. Some examples would be like "pokemon noise!" or "watch out for doors although they can be open" and stuff like that. Well, I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else, or if anyone knows anything about it? Also, if some people want to ask about anything else that they want to know if it happens to anyone else then they can ask/ discuss here.
Quote by Pat McRotch
Only phrase I keep hearing in my head whilst reading this is

LOL WUT?

Ive been here for 4 years and I think I might have to leave.

The pit's got so ****. "lol wut" after everything slightly complicated (despite the fact most is easy to decipher)... I don't even see how that phrase can be humerous to you unless youre mentally disabled.
I've been here since '04.

yeah, ive had times like that...the weirdest ones was about 2 months ago i was sick and had a fever. I was in bed that night and was delirious as hell. I was having weird dreams, some of them were actually lucid and I kept hearing **** that didnt make any sense.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Are you actually hearing voices?
Or are weird phrases just going through your mind?

If it's the second one, you're not alone. If it's the first one, go to a doctor and make him give you some little blue pills.
That sort of thing happens to me when I go for a few days without sleep, I'll also hallucinate when this happens usually and more or less be on another, horrifying, paranoid plane of existence. This is basically your body saying, "Get more sleep, motherfucker!".
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by NFFC_1865

The pit's got so ****. "lol wut" after everything slightly complicated (despite the fact most is easy to decipher)... I don't even see how that phrase can be humerous to you unless youre mentally disabled.

Ok, go leave retard. Your making yourself look stupid by calling me stupid.

lols.
it actually does make sense, but i felt like posting that pic.
sounds freaky, like skitzo(sp?) freaky.
but im far from a doctor
Quote by Pat McRotch
Ok, go leave retard. Your making yourself look stupid by calling me stupid.

You're making yourself look stupid by saying "your"

Hi-de-ho

And anyway. I didn't call you stupid. I said I didnt see how it could be funny unless you were mentally disabled, just because I DON'T SEE HOW IT COULD BE doesn't mean it CAN'T OCCUR - therefore I win.

Quote by NFFC_1865

Hi-de-ho

And anyway. I didn't call you stupid. I said I didnt see how it could be funny unless you were mentally disabled, just because I DON'T SEE HOW IT COULD BE doesn't mean it CAN'T OCCUR - therefore I win.

WE HAVE A WINNAR
Quote by NFFC_1865

Hi-de-ho

Quote by NFFC_1865

Hypocrites suck.
Quote by rush5757
Hypocrites suck.

5.27am = viable excuse

And I never said I WASNT making myself look stupid. I just added on that he was and denied nothing.

WHATS THAT I WIN AGAIN?

Quote by scorpion618^
Are you actually hearing voices?
Or are weird phrases just going through your mind?

If it's the second one, you're not alone. If it's the first one, go to a doctor and make him give you some little blue pills.

Yeah, it's the second one, but it's odd because, well I don't really know how to explain it but i can't do anything about them and I don't think of them, they just come.
Quote by NFFC_1865
5.27am = viable excuse

Are you serious? Go to sleep
I am way too lazy to get up that early, unless it's for something really important.
Then again, the pit = incredible importance, so who knows.
Right now it's 9:30 PM for me. I'm probably gonna rub out a quick one and go to sleep early.
/spam
Quote by The Madcap
Yes, and it's because of the sleep.

I wouldn't think too much into it.

Oh cool.
I'm not crazy.
Quote by rush5757
Are you serious? Go to sleep
I am way too lazy to get up that early, unless it's for something really important.
Then again, the pit = incredible importance, so who knows.
Right now it's 9:30 PM for me. I'm probably gonna rub out a quick one and go to sleep early.
/spam

hhaha its worse than that. i havent been to sleep yet :|

Quote by rush5757
Hypocrites suck.

Thank you sir...And now thanks to your response...I need not to respond

Quote by Pat McRotch
Thank you sir...And now thanks to your response...I need not to respond

"I need not to respond"

Quote by NFFC_1865
"I need not to respond"

Why are you still being such a useless waste of life trying to find every little mistake I do?
Quote by NFFC_1865

wat

I nearly cried when I read that

Perhaps I appreciate sleep too much, but that is insane
sleep now or i'm coming over and doing something drastic!

Quote by rush5757
wat

I nearly cried when I read that

Perhaps I appreciate sleep too much, but that is insane
sleep now or i'm coming over and doing something drastic!

lmao. I shall in a second

Quote by Pat McRotch
Why are you still being such a useless waste of life trying to find every little mistake I do?

*mistake I make.

Quote by NFFC_1865

Are you having crazy thoughts?
Quote by iamnotrabid
Are you having crazy thoughts?

Nah Im just being an annoyance.

i've actually been having weird hallucinogenic conversations with people i know. somewhere in the middle of my sleep i swear that i'm talking to someone i know because it seems so vivid. Not only talking but also receiving a call or text or even online. And when i wake up i can't tell if i actually did/said/received what i did in my sleep.
Guys, i think you all need to cool it and help this guy out with his head problems...

I use to get that about a year ago, i would go to sleep late and have to be up early for math class. So falling asleep was always hard for me so thats nothing new, but then on some days i would awake to the strangest things, like i felt as though i was awake already, but in a slight trans. I would hear people talking to me, telling me to do things or telling me to get up, and i would just lay there and answer. The time i knew i had a problem was when i heard people repeating, "just get up and go shopping, you need to get milk and bread. Dont forget to get sugar for in the morning" and then as i kept sleeping the demands became more harsh, using vulgar language till eventually i awoke to me yelling "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" and i would check to see if my parents where the ones talking to me and they where fast asleep.

Doesnt happen anymore, but to be honest with you, it's probably just stress, because your mind does nothing but play games with you while you are under stress. I did a whole sleep study project and R.E.M and what really happens when you dream to better understand the problems i was having, turns out your only fully asleep for 3 hours of the night , Dream state, and the rest of the night is just you laying there half asleep. Theres no such things as heavy and light sleepers, it ust depends on what state of sleep your in while the noise is occuring.

Hope i helped.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Guys, i think you all need to cool it and help this guy out with his head problems...

I use to get that about a year ago, i would go to sleep late and have to be up early for math class. So falling asleep was always hard for me so thats nothing new, but then on some days i would awake to the strangest things, like i felt as though i was awake already, but in a slight trans. I would hear people talking to me, telling me to do things or telling me to get up, and i would just lay there and answer. The time i knew i had a problem was when i heard people repeating, "just get up and go shopping, you need to get milk and bread. Dont forget to get sugar for in the morning" and then as i kept sleeping the demands became more harsh, using vulgar language till eventually i awoke to me yelling "SHUT THE F*CK UP!" and i would check to see if my parents where the ones talking to me and they where fast asleep.

Doesnt happen anymore, but to be honest with you, it's probably just stress, because your mind does nothing but play games with you while you are under stress. I did a whole sleep study project and R.E.M and what really happens when you dream to better understand the problems i was having, turns out your only fully asleep for 3 hours of the night , Dream state, and the rest of the night is just you laying there half asleep. Theres no such things as heavy and light sleepers, it ust depends on what state of sleep your in while the noise is occuring.

Hope i helped.

Yeah, that's more of what it's like, but they aren't harsh. Except it ranges from things that someone would tell me to do to complete nonsense.
Yeah, most of the time it's just jibber jabber, like sentenses that dont even make sense in the dream world or real life. They dont tend to get harsh, just louder, and sometimes pushy. thats usually when i wake up yelling.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Yeah, most of the time it's just jibber jabber, like sentenses that dont even make sense in the dream world or real life. They dont tend to get harsh, just louder, and sometimes pushy. thats usually when i wake up yelling.

Oh, mine are while I'm awake.
Well damn! Go see a doctor. You really shouldnt be hearing things while your awake unless its a lulled state.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Well damn! Go see a doctor. You really shouldnt be hearing things while your awake unless its a lulled state.

No, I don't hear them, they are like thoughts that I "hear".
Quote by NFFC_1865
Nah Im just being an annoyance.

annoyance you are! anyone notice how this guy is always one of the first in every thread to post something pointless and negative. seems like your having problems in your personal life and feel like you should take it out on the pit. loser! im not even gonna argue with you
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Dude, the SAME EXACT THING happens to me. But usually it's when im falling asleep.

and sometimes it'll be music with random, weird ass lyrics
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Quote by iamnotrabid
No, I don't hear them, they are like thoughts that I "hear".

Ohh, weird. I would read up on it. Some good book at the local library about things like that.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
Aside from the morons in this thread, I get that all the time, myself.
But I think that's just the loneliness..
Generally what I hear is my phone ringing, but that never actually happens.
I'm being serious.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Quote by Hellish_Wolf
yeah, ive had times like that...the weirdest ones was about 2 months ago i was sick and had a fever. I was in bed that night and was delirious as hell. I was having weird dreams, some of them were actually lucid and I kept hearing **** that didnt make any sense.

ive had that before, when i had a high fever i had this dream where i had overstocked on furniture, and all these chairs filled up my house, and i couldn't afford them so my family went broke. they were all angry at me cuz it was my fault for ordering to many chairs...

and to the ts i also get that, random sentences in your head that don't always makes sense. i sometimes get it when i sleep in till 12, or when i have to get up really early and try and go back to sleep
Last edited by ralph wiggum at Feb 29, 2008,
Page 1 of 2