Two enter the ring, one leaves... or both get knocked cold which is what will probably happen.

Anyways I've heard good things about both of these but havn't found much comparison between the two so I decided to leave it to you guys. I would just like to know what are the strengths and weaknesses of the two.

Btw please don't say one or other sucks without logical reasoning. It's very frustrating and doesn't help the slightest bit. Thankyou
What are you aiming to play?? I play in a band where I run a Randall, and my m8 runs a XXX. The difference is night and day, but they mesh VERY well. The XXX is loose and raw, sorta Mesa like, really thick and dense. Nice and slabby tone. However, the Randall has a much more focused tight sound. What it lacks in sheer thickness, it makes up for in clarity, which is why I choose it over buying a XXX for myself. Both are very agressive, and VERY solid dependable amps. We just retubed his XXX with KT-77s, which made it into even more of a monster, but a different kind of monster
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
lol, ok...well, like I said previously, the XXX can get really slabby and thick, however it is also one of the only amps I've heard that can sound REALLY good scooped. The Randall has that razor tight definition and clarity. As for sheer brutality, well I think the XXX wins that battle. For for really technical stuff where you need that tight sound, Randall takes the cake. It all comes down to preference
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
hmm metalcore melodeath progressive stuff that has lots of chugging but also lots of leads
I'd go for the randall for that
Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez EX 470 (1991)

Peavey 6505 combo
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Danville 1X12 Cab
Kustom 12w tube

Dunlop Crybaby
DOD overdrive(YJM)
Boss Ns-2
PodXt