I feel like making a pedal...I already have a distortion and the effects on my fender amp (reverb, chorus, ****ty delay, flanger, and tremolo)

So ya any easy and somewhat cheap (as in parts) pedals out there that i can make?
Fuzz is about as cheap and simple as it gets.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by zwound
LPB is a good start..that was my first (and only) finished build

I've heard about LPB but only as LPB. I have no idea what it is.
GEAR:
Epiphone LP special model 2 (Heavily modded - killswitch and custom midi X-Y touch pad).
Digitech Whammy, Zvex Fuzz Factory, Boss Dynamic Wah, Electro harmonix Little Big Muff, Zoom G7.1ut, Digitech Grunge, Korg KP2.
Marshall AVT 50x
I kind of want a wah wah...is it cheaper to build or just buy like the rocktron one (i think its like $40 bucks)
Quote by bboyjon
I kind of want a wah wah...is it cheaper to build or just buy like the rocktron one (i think its like $40 bucks)

Buy a used/broken Crybaby or Vox and mod it. Its cheap and you feed your urge to tinker with something.
LPB:
http://www.tonepad.com/getFileInfo.asp?id=68

Basically, what it does is it acts a little bit as a very nifty overdrive on tube amps, and also makes your tone 'alive' and 'juicy'. It's very hard to explain, but once you hear it, you'll love it. The second feature works on SS amps aswell.

Look at the bright side: the build will only cost you like 15 bucks without a footswitch, and it will give you most experience needed to build something harder.
Last edited by zwound at Mar 2, 2008,
Quote by bboyjon
I cant find any on ebay

Patience. They pop up all the time.
anyone know of any good fuzz schematics? Ive seen one (forgot the link) but i heard it was crap...lol
make a fuzz face. generalguitargadgets.com has a bunch of kits you can get and then put together including a fuzz face
-Gibson SG Faded
-Behringer HB01 Wah (I realize it sucks, but i have no money right now)
-Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
-Ibanez CF-7 Chorus/Flanger
-I'm not gonna list my amp until I get a decent one
how does the fuzz face compare to other fuzz pedals that can be purchased for that price?