Seeing a doctor for this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_sleep_phase_syndrome

I mean Im in England, its 6am now and I havent been to bed yet.

About 2 years ago I started going at about 2

And then 1 year ago about 3

Recently its like 7am...

The thing is, all I can envision them giving me is sleeping tablets - and I prefer a natural and non induced sleep. :/
I've been here since '04.

if its messing with your life you should at least SEE a doctor. The cant really force medication upon you for that.
Quote by slamjam
if its messing with your life you should at least SEE a doctor. The cant really force medication upon you for that.

I think youre right.

The thing is atm, its not causing me any problems... but theing is. I had a job recently, II quit. I dropped out of college before that. I simply couldnt maintain a 9-5 lifestyle

IM ACTUALLY GONNA GO TO BED NOW. 6.01 AND IVE JUST YAWNED happy now
I've been here since '04.

dude yea u shuld...that stuff causes health problems..i used to have the same problem, the thing that worked for me was staying up ALL day long...dont go to sleep until the time your actually wanting to go to sleep...its hard to stay up that whole time, but it Should work...good luck bro
i used to do that in the summer before i started working. i wouldn't go to sleep until 8 am and i would sleep till 5 pm. the first day of school sucked ass because i would force myself to go to sleep at a normal time when i had only been awake for 5 hours.
Quote by NFFC_1865
I think youre right.

The thing is atm, its not causing me any problems... but theing is. I had a job recently, II quit. I dropped out of college before that. I simply couldnt maintain a 9-5 lifestyle

IM ACTUALLY GONNA GO TO BED NOW. 6.01 AND IVE JUST YAWNED happy now

if its causing you to drop out of school and quit jobs, i dont see how it isnt causing you problems.

i would definitely see a doctor if i was you.