Page 1 of 2
Hey guys. Just wondering some stuff you would put in a time capsule that are representative of the 21th Century.
I would put some epic lulz and lazers in it

oh and this picture

Last edited by Retrobution at Feb 29, 2008,
Energy drinks? They pretty much define OUR generation. And I don't think it matters, our world is clearly going to end soon. We're nearing the end of the X-Y-Z generations.. Which are we? Y or Z? I'm confused.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Pregnant 15 year old Mexicans.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
An NES with the first Super Mario Bros.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
A video ipod playing Napoleon Dynamite.

Edit: ipod was MY idea!
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
A whole lot of bullshit.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
My last shred of dignity. The capsule might as well take that, too.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by galbracht
Hey guys. Just wondering some stuff you would put in a time capsule that are representative of the 21th Century.
Twenty... first-th? It's 21st, dude.

A 1969 Mustang.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
A whole lot of bullshit.

Alter-Bridge merch?

I'm just kidding! I know you're going to take offense to that. I don't mean it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Alter-Bridge merch?

I'm just kidding! I know you're going to take offense to that. I don't mean it.

*Sharpens knives*
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by aaron6890
put in a pear with lol wut carved into it.

No joke's dead, and has been dead.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Energy drinks? They pretty much define OUR generation. And I don't think it matters, our world is clearly going to end soon. We're nearing the end of the X-Y-Z generations.. Which are we? Y or Z? I'm confused.

"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by myself101

Well, I'm just saying.. After Generation Z, we're screwed. There's no more letters after Z! Though, we might be able to get away with a loop hole, if we explain to God that we want a Generation "And" a generation "Now" a generation "I" a generation "Know" a generation "My"..etc, etc.
Quote by vintage x metal

a box so people 200 years from now can look at it and see what the world was like in the 2000's?

eat a bunch of pork rinds and **** in the box
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Schecter Damien Elite 7 string
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Put this in your sig if you've been a member over half a decade!
Quote by Flying Couch
12/12/2012.

Be ready.

No. Shut up. YOU can die.

I still want to live!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Well, I'm just saying.. After Generation Z, we're screwed. There's no more letters after Z! Though, we might be able to get away with a loop hole, if we explain to God that we want a Generation "And" a generation "Now" a generation "I" a generation "Know" a generation "My"..etc, etc.

Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Quote by Flying Couch
12/12/2012.

Be ready.

I don't think we've finished Generation Z yet, n00b. Psh.. Show some common sense!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Ok, that is understandable.
<//////>~
Quote by myself101
No. Shut up. YOU can die.

I still want to live!
Hey man, blame the Mayans. Their idea. I'm not lookin' forward to it either.
Quote by Flying Couch

We also thought it would be a good idea to trust the Spanish. We don't exactly a history of being correct.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by blackflag49
That reminds me..

Heath Ledger.

dude....

too soon
My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
A recent picture of Jimmy Page with white hair (Or as i call him now adays "Wizard Page")
Gear:
Vox Valvetronix amp
Gibson Les Paul
Fender MIA Strat (soon with SeymourD. Pearly Gates humbucker)
---------------------------------

The chicken obviously came before the egg....of course I only say that because I hate eggs.
an ipod.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by acanadian
+10e243432

Is the 'e' some kind of variable? And if so, what does it stand for? You've given me no equation to solve 'e', so it's nearly impossible for me to continue my records of how many experience points each UGer has from the +(various numbers) posts.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Flying Couch

k.

Have you heard about Y2K yet? Jesus is apparently returning...and hes pissed.
<//////>~
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is the 'e' some kind of variable? And if so, what does it stand for? You've given me no equation to solve 'e', so it's nearly impossible for me to continue my records of how many experience points each UGer has from the +(various numbers) posts.

10 to the power of that number.
Quote by blackflag49
That reminds me..

Heath Ledger.

hahahaha **** that it aint too soon. Not cracking jokes about his dead ass aint bringing him back. Put him and a copy of that new batman movie in
Quote by iamnotrabid
10 to the power of that number.

I've lost interest. Now I'm stuck on how lame your choice of variable is. When I was in school, since I could make my variables any symbol I wanted them to be, I always made them drawings of elephants or clowns or ninjas.

(Elephanthead)4-(Ninja)=12.

What are Elephanthead and Ninja?
Quote by vintage x metal

has anybody else noticed that this guy looks like hes waving a **** around?

My Gear:
Carvin DC400C
Boss Metalzone
Laney GH120 Head
Rhino 4x12 Celestion
-OG-UG'ER-
Quote by Spl!nTeRgu!tAr
has anybody else noticed that this guy looks like hes waving a **** around?

No it doesn't man stop spamming this thre- OH MY GOD I SEE IT
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Quote by Jack Off Jill

well technically its not an equation because theres no EQUALS sign.
im not sure if your trying to be a smug asshole or not, but as stated above, its 10 to the power of that number.... good old grade 10 math. lol.

Edit: its called scientific notation.
Page 1 of 2