I have a thesis statement due tomorrow for a process-analysis essay. What process should I write about?
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
For AP Eng 11, I think I wrote about the complexity of dismantling and repairing Airsoft AEGs.

Whatever you choose, be creative and witty. Teachers love that.
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Quote by Eddy372
For AP Eng 11, I think I wrote about the complexity of dismantling and repairing Airsoft AEGs.

Whatever you choose, be creative and witty. Teachers love that.

Yeah, that's the class I'm writing it for. I figured the Pit might help me with the "creative and witty" part
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by aaron6890
i wrote the key to procrastination. it got a laugh. is this an assignment from the breif bedford reader?

Lol, I was thinking about writing about how to finish your homework by 4am. I think my teacher just assigned it to assign it. She doesn't use any lesson books or anything.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by aaron6890
oh because the BBR is the text book my ap english class uses. although we finnished it and now were on to "classical rhetoric for the modern student."

Sounds like a blast.
We're using the AP Lang/Comp Princeton Review study book, and a dictionary-sized book on grammar called The Elements Of Writing, or something like that.
Quote by hug a llama

Quote by Vos
Quote by Beware!Criminal
Sounds like a blast.
We're using the AP Lang/Comp Princeton Review study book, and a dictionary-sized book on grammar called The Elements Of Writing, or something like that.

That sounds strangely and uncomfortably familiar
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.