Page 1 of 2
Swamp ash body
22 fret maple neck
Dimarzio Breed humbucker
Sperzel locking tuners

Going CHEAP--need to sell, my loss is your gain! $350.00 with hardcase and free S/H
email for details:
avianoguitarist@yahoo.com

Last edited by avianoguitarist at Mar 16, 2008,
$200 shiped sound good!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
My EVH strat looks better than yours!

I paid $240 shipped for mine btw
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
My EVH strat looks better than yours!

I paid $240 shipped for mine btw

Good for you! I'll bet yours doesn't have Sperzel locking tuners or a Dimarzio Breed, though. I just saw yours, and it's not even close! Mine's almost dead-on Eddie's, yours is way off. Looks like someone wiped the front with a chamoise while the black paint was still wet.

Original:

Mine:

Yours:

Now, which one looks better? I think you got ripped for $240.00!
Last edited by avianoguitarist at Mar 2, 2008,
wow you owned that guy with the really bad EVH copy. nice job heres a bump
Quote by avianoguitarist

Now, which one looks better? I think you got ripped for $240.00!

I still think that my one looks better. Your's is definitely closer to the original, but I prefer mine

That was $240 shipped from the USA to the UK btw
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by johnny_tapia
I still think that my one looks better. Your's is definitely closer to the original, but I prefer mine

That was $240 shipped from the USA to the UK btw

agreed, more pick ups the better.....

lol free bump.

intersted in a trade for pedals?
[Gear]
1957 Reissue Gibson Les Paul Custom [gone ]
1958 Reissue Sunburst (Ice Tea)
1959 Reissue Sunburst (Cherry)
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG
50th Anniversary CS Masterbuilt Strat

Fender Deluxe Reverb Reissue
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL
Quote by jeremylp
agreed, more pick ups the better.....

lol free bump.

intersted in a trade for pedals?

I don't need any more pedals, but I'd consider a POD live
Quote by culkid
wow you owned that guy with the really bad EVH copy. nice job heres a bump

Actually, his was constructed and painted by DJFrank, a very well known and respected dealer here on the forums. His copy is supposed to be a relic'd version, and hte smudged black paint is actually where he rubbed through the white overcoat to expose the black undercoat, making it look like a pick had been placed there and removed multiple times. I have alot of repsect for DJFrank, he does some great work and he's a great guy to deal with.
Like good folk/indie music? Check us out at www.myspace.com/mckenzieshae
ARRGH, MATEYS!! I Be a PIT PIRATE!! sworn enemy of the PIT NINJAS! I am the 30th pit pirate to sail under the great command of justinhawkins, MATEYS! (pm justinhawkins to join)
what would you want for it? does it have just one route under the pickguard or the full ssh routing like the original?
Quote by young_player
Still way to HIGH!

I guess to a kid that relies on his weekly allowance for income, YES--it is high! My asking price covers just what I paid for parts to build it, not even considering the hardcase it comes with. Priced cheap for quick sale!
To some kid who paid for everything he has himself without any help from his parents and no allowance?Who has a job and works and knows what something like this is worth.
Body-$99.00
Neck-$120.00
Dimarzio-$55.00
Pickguard-$20.00
Volume pot-$5.00
neckplate/screws-$15.00
Pickguard screws-$5.00
Jack-$7.00
Knob-$3.00
Strap buttons-$7.00
Sperzel locking tuners-$50.00
Paint-$45.00

Total to build/finish-$431.00
Asking price-$400.00 WITH CASE

Now, re-evaluate what you"think" its worth, and apply some common sense, too.
Quote by avianoguitarist

Total to build/finish-$431.00
Asking price-$400.00 WITH CASE

Now, re-evaluate what you"think" its worth, and apply some common sense, too.

Ok since you made the last statement let's put it into persepective.You title says EVH for sale.It's not an EVH,it's a copy nothing more. So title should say EVH copy.Next your asking what you paid to have it built and it's used now,not fresh from the builder. Next is if someone bought a Fender from a store,walked out & then right back in do you think he could get full price for it? Next is the guy who built it maybe a good guy & builder but is his name all over so if someone wanted to sell it people would know right off the bat who built it? No,so then there goes the resale for that person,he would be lucky to get 1/2 his money for it. Hell I can get a MIJ Charvel for $225 in the same configuration with a dream 180 in it right now & it's nicer looking.
There is a well respected proffesional luthier on another site selling a sweet Tele he built with an american Fender body & better parts than Fender uses for 1/2 of what Fender wants and $200 more than your asking and it's a Fender H/S set up that would dust this guitar. He doesn't call it a Fender though like you call this a EVH. I'm debating on with my new Tele building my own Tele and trying to use all Fender USA parts except the body,which is alder with a sweet burst maple top on it,better than any MIM Tele I've seen & I still won't be able to sell it as a USA Fender or even for 1/2 of what the said US Fender cost. Maybe you should rethink your last comment instead of trying to get ignant. Not trying to come off as an a$$hole but your starting to come off that way.
Now if you tore it apart and sold it for parts do you think you would get full price for those parts? Oh wait you built it at home?The other guy had a luthier build his and your raggin' on his? Doesn't help your cause.
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
mate i wouldnt even pay 225 for yours

Quote by twisty571
Ok since you made the last statement let's put it into persepective.You title says EVH for sale.It's not an EVH,it's a copy nothing more. So title should say EVH copy.Next your asking what you paid to have it built and it's used now,not fresh from the builder. Next is if someone bought a Fender from a store,walked out & then right back in do you think he could get full price for it? Next is the guy who built it maybe a good guy & builder but is his name all over so if someone wanted to sell it people would know right off the bat who built it? No,so then there goes the resale for that person,he would be lucky to get 1/2 his money for it. Hell I can get a MIJ Charvel for $225 in the same configuration with a dream 180 in it right now & it's nicer looking.
There is a well respected proffesional luthier on another site selling a sweet Tele he built with an american Fender body & better parts than Fender uses for 1/2 of what Fender wants and $200 more than your asking and it's a Fender H/S set up that would dust this guitar. He doesn't call it a Fender though like you call this a EVH. I'm debating on with my new Tele building my own Tele and trying to use all Fender USA parts except the body,which is alder with a sweet burst maple top on it,better than any MIM Tele I've seen & I still won't be able to sell it as a USA Fender or even for 1/2 of what the said US Fender cost. Maybe you should rethink your last comment instead of trying to get ignant. Not trying to come off as an a$$hole but your starting to come off that way.
Now if you tore it apart and sold it for parts do you think you would get full price for those parts? Oh wait you built it at home?The other guy had a luthier build his and your raggin' on his? Doesn't help your cause.

Sir your just owned TS

+1000000000000000000000000

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Last edited by KISSguitarist at Mar 15, 2008,
Quote by avianoguitarist
Dude, back off! If you don't want it-don't buy it. And, if you're going to start flame-throwin', run your post through a spell checker first. This guitar IS brand new, by the way. Many of you "nay-sayers" are just trying to get this for much less by attemping to justify the "depreciation" factor.

well maybe its brand new but guess what your not going to get 400 bucks for it dude your only gonna get about 200 your over priced your just gonna come out of this like how he said an ignorant a$$hole

i was interested in buying this at about 200 but 400bucks for something made by you and i could probabley make better for 400bucks so get lost

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I meant to mispell ignant,well it's ok for you to flame the other guys guitar and make ignant comments but if I try & help you out a little in what people maybe thinking I'm flamming? Goodluck with the sale. And yes I am in the market for another guitar for my son,bought 1 already this week & just left the local store
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
Last edited by twisty571 at Mar 15, 2008,
Page 1 of 2