I have a difficult time finding decent tabs.
There's lots of excellent tabs out there, but sometimes man... you know what it's like.
I freak out, well not really. I just get disappointed. I don't even mind sometimes when there's no legend, but I'm sure you've come across your share of no reference to tunings or timing. And just those can be so damn frustrating.

All I'm saying is this: I want to learn to play guitar, not just well, but become some sort of godly creature. I want to spellbind on-listeners, I want to just play to the absolute best of my knowledge and experience.

I'm just here to find others who want the same. Together we gotta teach each other how to kick ass, make $$$ doing what we consider playing around and having fun.

So yeah that's my motivational speech for ah.. me and you people.
If you really want to be that good, shouldn't you be practising right now?
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Alter-Bridge is right, practicing is the only way and personally I dont like learning other peoples stuff

Make your own stuff up if your stuck for something to do
Un demonio puro que controla su mente
The amount of stupid in those few paragraphs is nearly incomprehensible.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BenFoffenbock
The amount of stupid in those few paragraphs is nearly incomprehensible.

+1 on that.
Why do you need the timing on there? Can't you just listen to the song, read the tab and figure it out yourself? Or get Guitar Pro? And if you really want to be so hilariously good start transcribing by ear, forget tabs.
We are "PSYCHONAUT", Psychedelic/Stoner/Sludge from Belgium.

Check out our recordings and shows here:

BandCamp
YouTube
FaceBook
Quote by fretsonfire74
+1 on that.

+1 on your +1 on that!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by CaptnWar
wow... don't other people want to get better? or what the **** are we doing here?

You get better by practising, not by talking about it.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Reading tabs is not going to make you a better guitarist. If you want to be a guitar god, I suggest you start learning some theory.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
Quote by i have to pee
Reading tabs is not going to make you a better guitarist. If you want to be a guitar god, I suggest you start learning some theory.

+1

Eric Clapton didn't get to where he is today with tab books
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Quote by CaptnWar
wow... don't other people want to get better? or what the **** are we doing here?

this is just bull****. If you really wanna improve to being 'godlike' you either need alot of talent (and if you're whining about it on this level I doubt you got that) and you need to practice, alot, for a looooooooooooooong time. So go do that and shut up. Everybody wants to get better, but opening yer yap like this doesn't improve your playing.
I'm shocked...
I guess I have too much hope for people.
Is it wrong for a chick to try and learn something from someone else and not be bent over or on her knees while doing it?