My first mock exam at Skeisvang Music High School... I need some help.

So, my first mock exam at Skeisvang Music High School (or whatever you want to call a music high school kinda thing) is next week. I HAVE to play two songs on the guitar, one on the piano, and one on vocals. On the guitar, I'm going to play YYZ by Rush, for sure. I also have practiced a lot on Am I Evil by Diamond Head and I have also thought of Headless AND The Headless Horseman (I'm going to combine those two songs) by Joe Satriani, but I'm not sure! If I'm going to play Am I Evil, I'm going to play guitar and sing, so I don't have to sing another song. Which shows the most skills? Am I Evil w/solo (ofc) and singing while playing, or Headless & The Headless Horseman which mainly consists of tapping and rythm?

Also, I need a song for piano. I'm a beginner, but I want a song that is respectable for my taste in music (check my profile for that)

I have been stressing a lot, and after this weekend I have to practice with a band. So I have to put a lot of work in finding someone who has time to play with me on my mock exam.

Thank you.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
Hva med Moondance på Piano <-- av Nightwish...

Lykke til da
COLOR=Black]Når du itte vart som du sku for du verra som du æ!

Det var en liten hilsen fra bestemor til meg
well i think for piano maybe Charades by Serj Tankian, it doesnt sound to challenging and is a nice little song
I have decided a song on the piano now. I don't know who wrote it, but my piano teacher suggested it to me. And it's pretty nice. A little classical though, but on the piano, I like it. It's called "Preludium."

I still need some advice of which song would be best to pick for me on the guitar.
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal