Just wanted to warn you lads that today is 29th February, Leap Year,... traditionally ladies who haven't already been asked are allowed to propose marriage today.

Pay attention all day and be careful what you say Yes to

This general warning comes to you curtesy of Smiler, the Caring Female
Haha, my exgirlfriedish is asking if i wanna get back together today. We were "taking a break" and now she likes me again.
GO YANKEES!
Quote by soulflyV
Fool.

Well it's just started here, I may still be able to rescue one or two souls

btw if you wanted to correct it properly, you should have also changed "today" to "yesterday"

That puts the fool back in your net methinks
Last edited by SmilerO'Rocker at Feb 29, 2008,
hmm yeah i never actually heard about this, but today my english teacher warned me about this as well...
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
Quote by TheQuailman
Are you serious?

No. I should have put a somewhere in that sentance. I apologies.
Quote by Kumanji
Pedant.

She's new. And she should be taken under the proverbial wing.

She may be new, but she can handle it.

Thanks though
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
She may be new, but she can handle it.

Thanks though

*bows* Sorry. Norwich, eh? I know it well. I've spent many an unhappy rainy afternoon on the Broads. Hope they didn't mind...
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker

btw if you wanted to correct it properly, you should have also changed "today" to "yesterday"

Hmmm. Not really as it is still the 29th here for two more hours.

Now who is the fool?

I'm sorreh.
Quote by Kumanji
*bows* Sorry. Norwich, eh? I know it well. I've spent many an unhappy rainy afternoon on the Broads. Hope they didn't mind...

Yep. I live here but it doesn't make me a Norfolkian.
Quote by TheQuailman
Well, you fooled me. But it would have been friggin' awesome.

She's 16 nearly 17, and im 17 closing on 18, i don't think marrage has crossed our minds JUST yet...
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
Yep. I live here but it doesn't make me a Norfolkian.

To be a true Norfolkian, one must have narrowed the family gene pool by at least half, if you catch my drift...
Quote by soulflyV

I'm sorreh.

No worries, I generally find that the Irish share a very similar sense of humour to my Antipodean friends. Perhaps we also share a pedantic/sarcastic trait, time will tell.
Quote by soulflyV
Fool.

Only two hours of it left here.
I could write songs as bad as Wham's if I really felt the urge to, but what's the point? - RS
Quote by Kumanji
To be a true Norfolkian, one must have narrowed the family gene pool by at least half, if you catch my drift...

I've made an attempt to dilute their inbredness,.. by one count but it's a start. He has 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand so it seems I've succeeded somewhat.
yeah. I've been asked out 4 times and its 8:18 AM.

hmm.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker

ever hear of time zones?
I just woke up on the 29th about 30 minutes ago.
Quote by SmilerO'Rocker
I've made an attempt to dilute their inbredness,.. by one count but it's a start. He has 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand so it seems I've succeeded somewhat.

*applauds* And he does a startling Angus Young impression, judging by your profile pix
Oh thanks for the heads up, my girlfriend was saying she wanted to ask me something important today and I was planning not to listen and just say yes.

[/sarcasm]
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
this is one reason why i didn't go to college today.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by Blompcube
this is one reason why i didn't go to college today.

Afraid of getting swarmed by all the ladies, eh?

EDIT: SOnofaBitch, I love Ricks (sig)

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.