So for about the past two weeks, I've been waking up and immediately writing down the dream I was having in a notebook next to my bed. So far, I've been having 1-3 dreams a night.

I can't tell you how much this has helped me. Now that I've wrote it down, all I have to do is read what I've written and I can perfectly recall the dream in my head! It's quite amazing.

I need to buy one of those Dream Dictionaries now so I can translate them. For the most part though, I can translate them pretty well myself.

Kind of a funny fact, the first night I tried this, I woke up at 2 a.m. to write a dream down. I shot up, grabbed the pencil and wrote it down then went back to bed. In the morning I looked at what I had written and it was just a bunch of incoherent scribbles.
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
That's a cool idea! I had a dream I was having sex. I wonder what it meant?
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Judging by your signature, I'd say you were a pre-teen adolescent who has raging hormones and is sex deprived.
Portugal. The Man »–
Quote by soulflyV
How did you get that from a guy playing a guitar?

Oh, is THAT what that is?
Portugal. The Man »–
i tried that once.

woke up one morning, wrote it down, went to school. came back, read it, realised it was a ridiculously fubar dream and never did it again.

thus ends my story.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I tried doing the same with drug trips, was real fun to read them while still on drugs
ohai little sig.
Quote by Demonikk
I tried doing the same with drug trips, was real fun to read them while still on drugs

this was a good thread till u ruined it with ur crappy lies, idiot, no-one cares
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
I had a dream I had a fight with Kirk from Coronation Street last night, anyone know what this means?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
I had a dream I had a fight with Kirk from Coronation Street last night, anyone know what this means?

That is the best dream ever.

Kirk FTW!
Quote by _deeperthewound
That is the best dream ever.

Kirk FTW!

It was a nightmare, I love Kirk! Last thing I want is to get into a fight with him

Wierdest dream I;ve ever had though

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by soulflyV
How did you get that from a guy playing a guitar?

I thought it was a minigun. Meh... Don't ask...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
It was a nightmare, I love Kirk! Last thing I want is to get into a fight with him

Wierdest dream I;ve ever had though

Haha, ****, I misread what you said. I thought you dreamt you WERE Kirk!

The weirdest dream I've ever had was too strange to explain. The second weirdest is probably the one where I joined forces with a group of secret agent talking dogs and went on a mission. That was awesome.
Last edited by _deeperthewound at Feb 29, 2008,
Quote by broady15
this was a good thread till u ruined it with ur crappy lies, idiot, no-one cares

oh don't be pathetic. for a start, the only one ruining this thread is you by bitching about the other poor guy, and for second, who cares if he's lying or not? he's perfectly likely to be telling the truth. just because you live in a sheltered world where drugs are only what really naughty rebellious people do, doesn't mean this guy does. it was even on topic; dreams and trips are things our brain shows us which we don't really control.

anyway, as for me, i can never be bothered to write dreams down. i can usually remember them pretty well, but they're so abstract that it's hard to describe them - i mean, i can describe the people and places and things in them, but they're so tied up with feelings and atmosphere that it's really hard to recreate them on paper.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by _deeperthewound
Haha, ****, I misread what you said. I thought you dreamt you WERE Kirk!

THAT, would be most excellent!

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I once dreamed I was on a F-1 track during a race. I was standing about 3 feet from the side of the road and heard the whining sound of racing formula cars. Then a bunch of them came speeding around the corner and drove straight at me. The first car sliced my lower body off, the second took down half my torso and then it went all cartoonish. I ended up as sliced bread...

I was about 9 years old at that time.
Some years later a guy really was killed like this on a F-1 race.

Things like this are not something I'd like to write up and be able to re-remember.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

i once dreamed with subtitles...not kidding, really.

that was weird.

EDIT: have you realized its the perfect phrase to quote and put in ur sig?
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Last edited by ivan_2894 at Feb 29, 2008,