This is made in photoshop so it doesn't look very good, but i was thinking of making it something like this.

So what do you think? Is it cool enough to have it on my arm? xD
Må Den Svarta Älgen Ta Er!
I think it looks kick ass. But really its not about cool in my opinion, its about what it means to you.
epic7734
No, Please stop that... You'll regret your tattoo soon...
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
All The Apes?

uh.....
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by epic7734
I think it looks kick ass. But really its not about cool in my opinion, its about what it means to you.

Right, well its the band logo of At The Gates wich is one of my favourite bands, they splited up in 96 and will play some shows this summer, and that is the last thing they will ever do together...
tattoos = bad idea. especially if its just some band you like. Look at the bands you liked 5 years ago. Want their name on you forever?
my opinion anyways
Quote by rush5757
tattoos = bad idea. especially if its just some band you like. Look at the bands you liked 5 years ago. Want their name on you forever?
my opinion anyways

totally true, dude I'd be covered in Limp Bizkit, Alien Ant Farm and Linkin Park tatoos by now! Now I'm off to read the new rules

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Only get it if YOU truly love it. I've never regretted any of mine, I was a fan (in the absolute truest form of fanatic) of AC/DC for 20 years before I had that one done.
Sure, if you'll still love At The Gates that much when you're 57.

(Which you probably will, they kick ass )
Quote by Vermintide
Sure, if you'll still love At The Gates that much when you're 57.

(Which you probably will, they kick ass )

Yeah, i cant find a reason why i wouldn't :P

But its nice to hear what you other folks think. you all have a point. thx
oh at the gates, i see it now
i really thought it said "all the apes"
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Quote by fosho
oh at the gates, i see it now
i really thought it said "all the apes"

haha! maybe its is a seacret message? :O
Honestly? I can't read the writing. And, the three vertical objects sort of resemble cathedral type stained glass windows to me. Keep in mind, tats fade/blur given time. What will it look like then? But, thats just MY honest opinion. Like epic7734 said, "Its what it means to you".
you will regret that
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by TBC Guitarist
At the Gates hmm?

This seems more fitting:

haha nice! Is it yours?
It looks bad.
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Quote by TBC Guitarist
No, its your dads.

Hah! don't get too offensive now
It's fine but you have to be sure you can live with it 10 years down the road.

*I still wanna get a mog tattoo on my ass but I don't think that's wise*
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Quote by Svea_Trollblod
Hah! don't get too offensive now

Haha I'm just messing with you dude. In all honesty, I think its kind of difficult to say whether or not you should get the tattoo. Its highly possible that you will like the band forever, or that you will get bored of them in a few years time. If that happens, I guess you can always say it represents a timeframe in your life?

Good luck with your choice, tattoos are hard decisions to make.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
totally true, dude I'd be covered in Limp Bizkit, Alien Ant Farm and Linkin Park tatoos by now! Now I'm off to read the new rules

id be covered in System of a Down-still like them Limp Bizkit-ewww, the Who-that one would last forever, and Megadeth!!!_this one would grow on me.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by gallagher2006
What the hell..? If it's a band, remember you wont be into them when you're 30+ and have a kid

Says Who?????

I'm in my 30s, I have a kid and I still love my Band tat.

Next you'll be telling us we should retire from old age at 30

Well first of all, that tattoo really isn't a cool one imo. If it's your design, I'll shoot you and if it's that band's design, I think that may be the reason they split up...

Secondly, getting a tattoo ain't bad in any way but you really gotta think it over. Just like some people said here: "Will you like that band when you're 30?" You could get it removed, but I hear that's not a very pleasant thing to do.

Thirdly, I say this tattoo doesn't look good anyway but I can't see you filling the tattoo with your arm. It just does not suit there. I think you couldn't wear it off. Cause a tattoo is more than just a picture on your skin. A person has to wear up his tattoo so when people see it, they go: "Cool!" Think of something else, I suggest. And visiting the tattoo shop and asking advice from a professional would be good, too. Then again I don't know you personally and the picture of you is only half of you so my opinion of you not wearing it off is purely subjective and unreliable

Have a good time deciding!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Quote by Svea_Trollblod
Right, well its the band logo of At The Gates wich is one of my favourite bands, they splited up in 96 and will play some shows this summer, and that is the last thing they will ever do together...

...oh! yea i thought it said "all the apes" too, like that one guy, i would make it somewhat wider. but it looks cool

im getting a large deathbat on my back, the skull will be in the middle and the wings will go along my shoulders.
too big
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Quote by rush5757
tattoos = bad idea.

aha

errmmm
If you really think you'll appreciate it. If it makes you happy.

To be honest, if you regret it, tough. We live once anyway so mehhh.

Also, in future, to the body modification thread!
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
dont put that on your body
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
That's a pretty crappy band logo.. sorry..
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!