Haha, that guy is like: I can play Nothing else matters totally awsome, and I dont give a s***

But its pretty damn sweet
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
I'm learning it now and can't get it as good as that. I like the little fill thing he does in the middle of the solo. He plays it a little bit different from the original
Yeah fingerpicking technique isn't very good, but the intro and outro are note for note.

'Technique isn't everything'
whats so good bout it? lol i dont get it
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I think the snort/sniffle at 330 is def a must. I think James should have thought of that during recording.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
^ lol
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)