Ok, ive been thinking about getting an Agile Hornet for like 3 years but im still very skeptical. I want to know honestly, do they live up to the hype? Are they worth getting? And to not to the standards of just being so cheap. I mean compared to say, an ESP LTD v500.
Then you obviously never heard the sound of a cranked tube amp.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Hey, maybe he likes having "bad" tone. Maybe he likes making peoples ears bleed
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by sestemofatowel
People allways come out with that bs, i love my tone!

only cause you've never compared it to a good amp obviously
Thats uncalled for- music is all opinion, as it is what the listener prefers

anways, do you have a link?? I cant seem to find an agile site lol
www.rondomusic.com

first its made out of agathis, first bad sign its not really a tone wood, that plus your mg would basically suck my left nut. if you had per say a powerball then a hornet yes, its also a dave mustaine copy.
i love how people with squier talk **** about my gear. . . and yea, im not getting a guitar made out of agathis, i tried getting an ex 260 and tried to mod it but i just gave up on it and sold it and went for the static 600 which is OMFG! I decided im going to just keep my bc rich, and im going to sell my synyster custom and buy a epiphone buzzsaw off of ebay and use the rest of the cash to pay some . . . bills. and possibly might indulge into some illegal substances a little bit.

p.s. to all the dumbass. . . ive been playing guitar for 10 years, ive played on almost every kind of popular amp you can think of. Any amp will sound bad if you dont know how to play. My tone is perfect, more importantly though. . . I KNOW HOW TO ****ING PLAY MY INSTRUMENT
Last edited by sestemofatowel at Feb 29, 2008,
****'s gettin real in here. All of this hostility, i am going to have to indulge in some substances also.
Quote by sestemofatowel
i love how people with squier talk **** about my gear. . . and yea, im not getting a guitar made out of agathis, i tried getting an ex 260 and tried to mod it but i just gave up on it and sold it and went for the static 600 which is OMFG! I decided im going to just keep my bc rich, and im going to sell my synyster custom and buy a epiphone buzzsaw off of ebay and use the rest of the cash to pay some . . . bills. and possibly might indulge into some illegal substances a little bit.

p.s. to all the dumbass. . . ive been playing guitar for 10 years, ive played on almost every kind of popular amp you can think of. Any amp will sound bad if you dont know how to play. My tone is perfect, more importantly though. . . I KNOW HOW TO ****ING PLAY MY INSTRUMENT

I love how people with MGs talk **** about ppl with squiers

By your own logic, maybe he likes the tone of his squier, and has been playing for 10 years as well (which isnt really anything to shout about, cause if you cant play your instrument after 10 years you have a problem)
Quote by greggybhoy
TS fails, the rest of UG wins.

End of story.

+10

MILLION.

Im sure you've tried "every kind of popular amp you can think of"
Quote by littlemurph7976
+10

MILLION.

Im sure you've tried "every kind of popular amp you can think of"

Popular (in terms of sales) could mean Line 6 Spider!
Quote by greggybhoy
Popular (in terms of sales) could mean Line 6 Spider!

Don't forget Behringers and Fender Frontmans!

But then again, like I said before.. maybe he likes his tone horrible.
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by sestemofatowel

An incredibly ignorant remrk, considering the majority of starter sets people get are Squier guitars coupled with MG's, so don't blow it outta your ass that your gear is going to be any better than theirs.

To be honest you're not going down a particularly smart route, you already own a Kerry King sig, a Synyster Gates sig and a James Hetfield sig, and you're looking getting a Zakk Wylde sig? For someone who has been playing ten years, you really should consider trying to find your own sound.

Now, for the subject at hand, I would highly recommend flogging your MG and the modelling system you use and buy a decent tube amp, then maybe you'll start getting decent sounds out of your current guitars and not feel the need to buy several more.
Funny words.
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
An incredibly ignorant remrk, considering the majority of starter sets people get are Squier guitars coupled with MG's, so don't blow it outta your ass that your gear is going to be any better than theirs.

To be honest you're not going down a particularly smart route, you already own a Kerry King sig, a Synyster Gates sig and a James Hetfield sig, and you're looking getting a Zakk Wylde sig? For someone who has been playing ten years, you really should consider trying to find your own sound.

Now, for the subject at hand, I would highly recommend flogging your MG and the modelling system you use and buy a decent tube amp, then maybe you'll start getting decent sounds out of your current guitars and not feel the need to buy several more.

That is the most sensible thing I've heard all day. The £2000+ that those axes cost could easily have been at least partly used to buy a really good metal amp.
Quote by sestemofatowel

Wait, what?!
I think you just threw stones when your own windows are glass man.
Your tone sucks.
And i know how to play my instrument too.
the amount of money spent on gear has nothing to do with your skill level, especially if you have 5 crappy guitars, like you do.
Minus your two sig guitars, of course.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer