Here it is guys, the new trailer for Iron Man. This movie looks like it's going to kick tons of ass. Downey is actually looking to be a great pick for Tony Stark.

I am Iron Man...

edit: changed the link to go directly to the trailer page, not the digg page. Sorry bout that.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Feb 29, 2008,
Awesome, this looks like it'll be a good film.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

"Let's face it, this is not the worst thing you've caught me doing"
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
That part at the end is badass. By the way, what was the second song in that trailer?
There was:
1. AC/DC - Back In Black
2. ?
3. Audioslave - Cochise
4. Black Sabbath - Iron Man

EDIT:
Quote by Vermintide
It'll be even more disappointing than Jumper, IMO.

Pfft, that just can't be true.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Holy ****, thats looking epic.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Vermintide
It'll be even more disappointing than Jumper, IMO.

I knew Jumper was going to suck the moment I heard Hayden Christensen was in it...
cool
Gear:
Jackson SL-3 Soloist w/ licensed Floyd Rose
Peavey VK 100 Head
Earcandy Boa 2X12 Cab w/ 70 watt Speakers
Fender Frontman 15 Watt Practice Amp

I'M SELLING A HOHNER HR1000 GUITAR. PM ME FOR INFO.
Quote by happytimeharry
I knew Jumper was going to suck the moment I heard Hayden Christensen was in it...

He goes by Mannequin Skywalker now.
Quote by The Leader
He goes by Mannequin Skywalker now.

"My shitty acting is ruining saga."
Quote by happytimeharry
"My shitty acting is ruining saga."

'Yeah, face it, George boy-toy Lucas has never gotten an oscar, and he never will.'

'Ooo, sic burn.'

'SHUT UP ELIAS!'
No matter how good or bad it is, They can't get it more wrong than spiderman 3 or fantastic 4 can they? CAN THEY??????????
Looks awful. Bring on Iceman!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by freedoms_stain
No matter how good or bad it is, They can't get it more wrong than spiderman 3 or fantastic 4 can they? CAN THEY??????????

No, they can't.

It's already more badass than those two films combined. What the hell kinda brain damage did the Spiderman team sustain before making the third one anyway?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by freedoms_stain

Yeah, and it's already a given that it's going to be better than The Punisher 2. The only real competition it's going to get is from Dark Knight and possibly The Incredible Hulk.
Quote by happytimeharry
Yeah, and it's already a given that it's going to be better than The Punisher 2. The only real competition it's going to get is from Dark Knight and possibly The Incredible Hulk.

The 1st Hulk was god awful. Thats all I have to say about that.
Quote by freedoms_stain
The 1st Hulk was god awful. Thats all I have to say about that.

It was better than Fantastic Four. A lot better.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
It was better than Fantastic Four. A lot better.

I prefered Fantastic 4.

Mainly because it had jessica alba in it and I <3 her.
you gotta say that last 10 seconds was totally badass.

also spidy 3 was assflap. that one shot where he runs in fount of that giant american flag made me lose 30% of the respect i have for hollywood.
Looks awesome. Hopefully they'll step it up...they have Transformers to match in epic-ness.
Nope, no sig here.
it looks awesome. ill admit that when Iron Man kicked in at the end, it gave me chills.

Quote by bendystraw
you gotta say that last 10 seconds was totally badass.

also spidy 3 was assflap. that one shot where he runs in fount of that giant american flag made me lose 30% of the respect i have for hollywood.

haha, i laughed so hard at that. it was the most cheesy patriotic thing ive seen in a movie in a while. it was so lame.
I'm still waiting for the Incredible Hulk trailer with Norton. I was watching them film it in T.O. back in September, that movie is going to be tight man.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox