I'm struggling on this song at the moment, hella hard but anyways.

In this section:

4*Play Four Times*4*
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------7---6---5--------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------7---6---5--------------------------------------------------|
|-----7-----6-------5---4---3--------------------------------------------------|
|-0-0---0-0---0-0---------------------0-0-7-0-0-6-0-0-5-0-4-0-3-0-2--|

Am I gonna palm mute the later part or not, I mean the 7,6,5,4,3,2 frets.

Same here:

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------2-----3-----4-----3-----2-2--------2-----3-----------5\4---5\4---5\4----|
|-0-1---0-1---0-1---0-1---0-1-----0-1---0-1---0-0-------3\2-0-3\2-0-3\2---|

Are the A strings palm muted or not?

GEAR

Dean V79
Randall RG50-TC
Roland MicroCube
I play Everything as PM. Just turn your amp on get the gain and play open string, then play PM. You'll see which sounds better.
Check out jayninevideolessons.wordpress.com
Online Video Guitar lessons, ebooks, and so on. This above blog is how you may contact me for more information, or email me at jayninelessons@gmail.com
Last edited by rhoads4ever at Feb 29, 2008,
yeah i play it all pm, sounds better when you put lots of distortion on. Also the b power chord in the second riff i play the root note as a pinch harmonic
pm everythin on low e
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
i personally dont play the 765432 palm muted.. I like them to ring through a bit more.
I also play the opening the chords on the string up. So start on the 12th fret kinda thing.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Mute everything except power chords.
Current situation:
Proud owner of Jackson JS30RR and Roland Cube 30X