So I had to scratch the idea of spending $1000+ on a Gibson Les Paul for my birthday, b.c. it'd be pretty lame to have two gorgeous guitars and a horrible amp .
Then I decided on getting a better amp and a guitar that's more suited for playing metal.
My guitar teacher recommended a closed back and//or a tube amp. Problem is, I really don't know much of anything about amps atall and I don't have acess to a guitar store with pretty amps.
I also decided to get a Hellraiser they're so pretty, but how good are those compared to ESP's?

To sum it all up -- recommend an amp [budget -- $500-$700 or so] that has really good distortion and suchs, I primarily play metal and hardcore but would also like some good clean tones.
And elaborate on the question -- Hellraiser or ESP?

Thanks♥♥ :*
♥xx♥

Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
You should try the B-52 AT-212 Tri mode Rectifier.... It's an awsome amp for around $600 and it has 2 gain channels that are damn gnarly and clean channel that's sweet as hell... Try one out next time you're at the store..

has a ton of tubes though...
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Quote by Reildeal
You should try the B-52 AT-212 Tri mode Rectifier.... It's an awsome amp for around $600 and it has 2 gain channels that are damn gnarly and clean channel that's sweet as hell... Try one out next time you're at the store..

has a ton of tubes though...

just what i was about to recommend