This is nothing i want to prove here that the other one is better than the other one. Anyway my friend who is like a pice of **** and don't look like a Manson fan says Manson is bigger than green day... and i don't want to say anything untill i got like the ultimate thing to say. I say... well like him if you want i don't care... i could say like... Green Day is one of the top 5 band in punkrock history... and mabye they are... but you can't say that... then i could say they have played one of the biggest punkrock concerts Bullet in A bible at Milton and so on. But what do you think, i don't want to hate any band i just want to know. He says that Manson is like a "stand out" so he gets original and is bigger. Actually i don't give a **** about comparing, i just want som response here.. anyaway cheers!
Last edited by Blomman at Feb 29, 2008,
i dispise manson because of some on the antics that he uses on stage like putting a sucker up his guitarists *** so green day is better in my opinion
tell him not to take music so serious. Or try not taking it so serious yourself dude you sound like Kurt Cobain whining about how he hates this band and that band just tell him you like green day more and leave it at that. it's just music dude love it or hate it but dont talk **** about it
Quote by Deadmen
Wait for them by your door, and when they come.
Jump out with your wiener just hanging there and yell "Surprise!"
They'll never talk to you again, also make shure to helicoptor it a bit.

Memeber #665 of the Ibanez RG owners of the world club
Quote by Ian T Masters
What the **** are you talking about.
Do you speak English?
I'm from sweden soo... nope... Or do you mean my arguing ?
go google their sales figures or something.
albums/merch/concert tix etc

that said, you should know that this is a stupid argument.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
jeez you're right...

1.ramones
2green day
3 ummm the rest
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
more popular: green day
better: manson
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
more popular: green day
better: manson

I know... green day turned more popular with the american idiot record.. Hope their new makes all the emokids sad...