I need the circuit diagram for a simple tube amp.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by player o slayer
well i dont have one

Then why did you post?
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by JesusLives
Then why did you post?

for the same reason i did
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
It's cheaper to just buy a Valve Junior or one of those Small Fenders (Champ I believe is the model) than build one if thats what you want to do.
So I couldn't make one for less than two fifty?
So that would be my best bet?
^I skipped over the second 'one', and though you said "you can buy one for fifty".

..but TS, just buying a VJ and modding it would be much cheaper. There's a head version, too is you'd rather have a 1x12/2x12/4x12/whatever cab rather than the 8" speaker in the combo. There's tons of people who've modded them, too who can be a great rescource, and there's a few good artices and documents that can greatly help you as well.

Also, the Blackheart is in the same price range, and from what I've heard, it's good to mod. Although there aren't many (or any that I know of, actually) documented mods...
Quote by james4
^I skipped over the second 'one', and though you said "you can buy one for fifty".

..but TS, just buying a VJ and modding it would be much cheaper. There's a head version, too is you'd rather have a 1x12/2x12/4x12/whatever cab rather than the 8" speaker in the combo. There's tons of people who've modded them, too who can be a great rescource, and there's a few good artices and documents that can greatly help you as well.

Also, the Blackheart is in the same price range, and from what I've heard, it's good to mod. Although there aren't many (or any that I know of, actually) documented mods...

Thats because afaik the Blackhearts have most of the mods, save the input mod already built in.
Quote by matticus66
Valve Jrs aren't all tube, they have a solid state rectifier...

By that logic, The Blackface Fender Twin, Showman, Dual Showman, and Bassman aren't all tube, either. These are all highly desirable amps, btw.

And a tube rectifier has more significance in a push-pull amp, than in a 5 watt, single ended amp, like TS is talking about.

Tube rectifiers are nice, but in this case, the difference between tube and solid state is minor.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.