Awesome
4 13%
Owlerful
13 41%
an American clinical psychologist and author
8 25%
Voters: 32.
Page 1 of 5
Okay dudes and dudettes, I just found out about a brand new totally kick ass animal. The Barn Owls.

^bad ass^

In case you didn't know, Barn Owls kick major ass. I was just wondering if anybody and think of any animals that can match the power of a barn owls. Is any animal this powerful ( or OWLERFUL? )?

Please, nobody say lions. Lions are not powerful. Lions just sit around and take ****s.

For more information on Barn Owls, check out your local library or go to Wikipedia .
two and a half men.
You, 'just discovered' barn owls, have you been living in a cave? It is the most common owl there is.

(Though, I suppose if you'd been living in a cave you probably are more likely to have encountered a barn owl that you)
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know what's more powerful than a barn owl?

A twelve gauge.

This is wrong.
two and a half men.
I've seena couple in my local woods. They're shy, nocternal and pretty well camerflauged though, so it is really unusual to see them other than for a movement in the corner of your eye at night.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
A tiger would own the sh*t out of an owl. Unless it flew away, but that's just admitting defeat.
Quote by MightyAl
A tiger would own the sh*t out of an owl. Unless it flew away, but that's just admitting defeat.

Ever thought that tiger's are just not owlerful enough to chase the Barn owls? If a barn owls was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more treacherous/awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.
two and a half men.
The only reason I ventured into this thread is because the title sounds like an awesome indie band name.

But now that I have, all I have to say is WTF???
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I'm an ALBATROSS!!!!

*flap flap flapping my albatross wings*

edit: cookie for whoever gets the reference

Nope, no sig here.
Last edited by Mutant Corn at Feb 29, 2008,
Quote by jesusthesecond
whats more powerful than a barn owl?

a little thing called ROCK,

Rocks are not well adjusted for air combat, therefore your argument is void.
two and a half men.
Quote by jesusthesecond
whats more powerful than a barn owl?

a little thing called ROCK,

+1
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Harpy Eagle > Barn Owl

Harpy eagles have talons that are longer than a Grizzly Bear's claw, they can exert 530 psi. with their talon, they're carnivorous, and they're pretty much better than the Barn Owl in every way.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
Quote by Cameronrobson
Ever thought that tiger's are just not owlerful enough to chase the Barn owls? If a barn owls was fighting a tiger and flew away, it was just looking for a more treacherous/awesome place to fight. This happens all the time on Dragon Ball Z.

If the tiger had a rocket pack, then it would give chase and eat the owl.
Quote by MightyAl
If the tiger had a rocket pack, then it would give chase and eat the owl.

The average barn owls has expert bowstaff skills and could easily dispatch any rocket pack wielding tiger ( Provided that the Barn owls is in possesion of a bowstaff, wich he usually is).

Quote by Assasaurus
Harpy Eagle > Barn Owl

Harpy eagles have talons that are longer than a Grizzly Bear's claw, they can exert 530 psi. with their talon, they're carnivorous, and they're pretty much better than the Barn Owl in every way.

I have a strong suspicion that this animal does not exist.
two and a half men.
the LIGER, yes liger, cross breading a lion with a tiger, its real, and its major badass, it kicks barn owl ass easy
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/250400/liger/
told ya its real!!!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

Quote by Deliriumbassist
You know what's more powerful than a barn owl?

A twelve gauge.

Now I have to go explain to my boss why I was laughing hysterically. Thanks alot.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Cameronrobson
The average barn owls has expert bowstaff skills and could easily dispatch any rocket pack wielding tiger ( Provided that the Barn owls is in possesion of a bowstaff, wich he usually is).

I have a strong suspicion that this animal does not exist.

You don't wield a rocket pack. You wear it, and outmanoevre the owl, and then it's chompy-time!
Rawr.
The phrase "Barn owls are powerful" has the potential to be legendary.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by rich_sg
The phrase "Barn owls are powerful" has the potential to be legendary.

+1

this sort of thing is how stuff like that gets started
Nope, no sig here.
A gorilla riding a grizzley bear would pwn a barn owl.

Unless, of course, the owl was also riding a grizzley bear. Then it's anybody's guess
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Hm...

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That's not a barn owl, thats a rancor.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
Quote by MightyAl
You don't wield a rocket pack. You wear it, and outmanoevre the owl, and then it's chompy-time!
Rawr.

It was my understanding that you meant that the tiger follow the barn owls from the ground and throw the rocket pack at it. If I was mistaken then by principal I will accept your correction with thanks and praises.
two and a half men.
Quote by rich_sg
That's not a barn owl, thats a rancor.

You're a rancor

Quote by Kensai
You're a rancor

Don't feel bad, it's an easy mistake to make, given the comparable amounts of kickassery.
two and a half men.
Quote by Kensai
You're a rancor

I thought we were friends, Kensai. Seriously man, I don't know you anymore...
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Quote by meh!
You, 'just discovered' barn owls, have you been living in a cave?

Yea whenever I walk through the woods I night, they sound like Darth Vader and creep the crap outta me.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Pfft. Rancors are big and all but they always get pwnt. They can tear you limb from limb, but if the barn owl managed to press a button to close an overhead door, fight over.
-Guitar Gear-
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Quote by Garou1911
Pfft. Rancors are big and all but they always get pwnt. They can tear you limb from limb, but if the barn owl managed to press a button to close an overhead door, fight over.

Precisely. I don't think there is a creature living or dead that could take on a barn owl.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Quote by Garou1911

Well the trick to defeat a barn owl with a rancor is to have the fight outdoors.

Quote by rich_sg
I thought we were friends, Kensai. Seriously man, I don't know you anymore...

You started with your "that's not a barn owl, that's a rancor". Like I'm supposed to know! Do I look like a rocket scientist?!
Quote by rich_sg
Precisely. I don't think there is a creature living or dead that could take on a barn owl.

If indeed any creature manages to defeat a Barn Owls, congratulatory high fives will be issued.
two and a half men.
Quote by Kensai
You started with your "that's not a barn owl, that's a rancor". Like I'm supposed to know! Do I look like a rocket scientist?!

Well I'm sorry, alright? Let's forget this whole shenanigan and carry on with the praise of the mighty barn owl.
Quote by its_alive

Quote by ErnieBallfists
Quote by Kensai

Do rocket scientists study Barn Owls?

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Page 1 of 5