Well i was considering gettin a new mp3 player...one without a screen...just a basic player for use during rollerblading, sports and the sort....

So anyways i was looking at the creative zens but my friends are all ipod fanatics !!!

According to them ipods beat the zens hands down....but i think the zens have better sound quality...i havent used both much...

So for all you mp3 veterans...which one is the better choice ?? Are there better players out there ??

Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
ipod shuffle if you just want something to use for sports. but have a look around on different sites
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
A zen stone plus (2gb) costs about £30-£40 and is literally the size of a stone.

I got my gf one and she loves it.

edit: check out the size too: perfect for skating.
well it depends what you wanna use it for, but if you're just gonna use it for skating and stuff like that, dont get a really expensive one in case ya smash it falling over ( what my mate did to his brand new £100 ipod ) so go for just a cheap one and if you really want a decent one, use it seperately lol
i pod shuffle
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Buy the cheapest one you can find, Ipods are for poeple with more money than sense.
Quote by jimRH7
Buy the cheapest one you can find, Ipods are for poeple with more money than sense.

Well, for smaller memory models I can understand it but Apple have basically totally cornered the 40+ GB player market, iPods are the only real options in Europe these days, Creative's new models aren't very good and the Zune isn't out here.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Zen Stone Plus.

2 gigs for £35.

I have one, pretty amazing IMO.
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Anyone got any of the model numbers or something of the new zens ?? Everything has the same name !!!

Or maybe my googling skills arent up to the task...
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)
There's a new 2 GB iPod shuffle out now, and it clips onto your shirt/clothing.
"The poor didn't want this one."
..ipodshuffles are like 40 bucks, which iunno how much that is in the euro or the pound (if thats the correct name of the money you uk ugers use)
Quote by aaron addicott
..ipodshuffles are like 40 bucks, which iunno how much that is in the euro or the pound (if thats the correct name of the money you uk ugers use)

its pound for the mo, hopefully we wont change to the euro anytime soon :P
iPod shuffle

just coz I've never used that pebble thing.

But also I bought an mp3 player from argos for £20, 2GB and a small screen, smaller than that pebble thing. Rather good.

I'll see if i can find it.

EDIT: Here we go, or at least it was similar to this.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5136797/Trail/searchtext%3EMP3+PLAYER.htm

Last edited by Bennetts_strat at Mar 1, 2008,
Zen Stone plus, very handy.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by I kill Children
Ipods are overated and more expensive then they should be...

correct, you jst have to fight against th masses.

Zen(s) are the way forward!