Goodbye to Romance
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
check out the scorpions' songs
i love them.. they almost all talk about love and stuff
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Cannibal Corpse - I Cum Blood

It had to be said.

But seriously, I Would do Anything For Love - Meatloaf
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
uh, every rose has it's thorn.
“You know that I don't fucking care if I live or die.”
Heartstrong, by silvertide.

or I remember You, by Skid Row
Dean Something-or-Other
Jay Turser Semi-Hollow
B. Bass
Woodbine 12str.
-------
Crate Flexwave 120w
about 1300w more bass than i need
-------
But really Im a Drummer...
Zildjian biotch
make sure you're playing bass, so that way, if you make her sit on the amp and hit a low F# (tune the bass an octave down, then 2nd fret on the e string), you WILL get laid
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Wonderwall by Oasis

Anything by The Beatles

Anything by any ladyboy or indie pop band ever.

make sure you're playing bass, so that way, if you make her sit on the amp and hit a low F# (tune the bass an octave down, then 2nd fret on the e string), you WILL get laid

Yeah, us Bassists have it easy in this area >_>
I know, for my fiance and myself personally, "our song" is "Fall to Pieces" by velvet revolver. A gorgeous power ballad. If you can get that one down, serenade her with it, and you should earn wicked brownie points!
to be with you-Mr.big
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Love Is Only A Feeling- The Darkness
Rock You Like A Hurricane- Scorpions (Or UFO, I can't remember)
Are You Gonna Go My Way/Let Love Rule- Lenny Kravitz
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Quote by DOOdooroCK
More Than Words by Extreme

yes

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Bleh. Look into some Bon Jovi.

yes

Quote by LeviW
uh, every rose has it's thorn.

yes

Quote by acerst
or I remember You, by Skid Row

yes

Quote by Punk_Ninja
To be with you, Just take my heart - Mr Big

ah, good call, mr big are kings of ballads.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I Remember You by Skid Row For sure. thought it might be a bit hard if you cant sing like Bach.

More than words and To Be with You are both other great suggestions. Maby Blind Faith by Warrant? Heaven perhaps? I sang heaven to a girl cuz she was crying, and it made her stop crying...till my other friend called her fat
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah, good call, mr big are kings of ballads.

That they are, but if I had to woo a girl I'd play one of their songs, NOT a ballad, but, Daddy, Brother, Lover, Little Boy. No woman would resist the playing of three picks, STUCK TO A DRILL!
o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?