Poll: How much could I get for it?
Poll Options
View poll results: How much could I get for it?
$600
1 5%
$550
2 10%
$500
1 5%
$450
3 14%
$400
6 29%
don't sell it
8 38%
Voters: 21.
I have an Ibanez V-Blade look here for specs http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-VBlade-VBT700-Electric-Guitar?sku=512556
It is awsome except for two major flaws. It is huge in size and hard to play sitting down and it has dimarzios. I youse it for shows mostly being it is a killer looking guitar gut I want someting with seymour duncans like a jackson DK2M to complement my emgs in my DKMG so I was wondering if I sold it or traded it in to a guitar shop how much money could I get for it. So please post or vote in poll or give opionions on what to do with it.

Keep in mind im selling it with a Coffin Case that cost me about $150
Last edited by 80sShred4TheWin at Feb 29, 2008,
It is in perfect condition I have used it for 2 shows probly a total of 10 hours of playing and it has no scratches or dents
Thought not my favorite, Dimarzios are not bad pickups.

Also, the case really isn't going to get you much on resale value. If you sell it with the guitar, you probably won't get more than $500, and that is if you're lucky IMO. When buying used, people want good deals....otherwise, they buy new.
I was looking for around 500 traded in to a shop like guitar center and then I would buy the Jackson Is that a resenable thought
dont sell it keep it... thats a good guitar
Guitars: IBANEZ RGA42FM
Strings: Elixir Nanoweb 9-42
AMP'S: Peavey Vyper
Effects: Zoom G3