im talking about the big silver brick towards the bottom middle of the picture, between the boss octave and the q-tron. is that a pedal selector? if it is, who makes it?
its a Loooper (yes 3 o's) not sure which pedal
Quote by the humanity
the lord of sexyness...
ok, so how does this thing work. is it like a channel selector where it can only have one button on at a time or can it have them all on at once? and if i have none of the effects selected it will play as though im playing directly through my amp, correct? and are there any other variations on this type of pedal, i just talked to someone and he said this an oldschool approach and that there are more modern and effective variations, and then i forgot what he said, anyone got any other variations of a looper?