Started listening to them this past week, they're awesome.

They're actually really good for a -core band - well that's what I think.

Your thoughts on them?
i ate pizza with them in a little pizza parlor in mass. one night after watching their show
they were ****ing amazing live i must admit
and their merch guy sonik(i think thats his name) ate like half my pizza the guy will shovel down just about anything
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
They're amazing. Their guitar work is just insane, the vocals are sick and I love how loyal all the members are. They're so cool. I love there hair too lol.
I really like two of their songs, because (honestly, not trying to troll) all the other ones sound the same. It makes me think they even use the same scale for the entire album...

They have so much potential and energy. I'll be waiting for future releases, but they are pretty generic for now.
Who dat?
doesn't matter
its sill suppose to be used for ABRB
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
threadstarters like these and posters who continue posting on a thread that they know should be locked are what makes the hardcore forum suck
Quote by recklessnick
threadstarters like these and posters who continue posting on a thread that they know should be locked are what makes the hardcore forum suck

has he ever made sense?
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by Ht666
They're actually really good for a -core band - well that's what I think.

where's the -core?

Besides the ****ty 'deathcore' tag
ok searchbar and everything aside...

ABRB are awesome, i love playing their songs.
Bought for a few pennies
Now you're all just empty
Fucking soulless machines
RIP YOU APART!!!

-All Shall Perish